Our Basketball

(Preview!)

"Slam it in, Kise!" Kasamatsu yelled.

"This feeling...Aomine...?!" You were shocked to see him jump and block Kise's dunk making the blonde surprised to see him react so fast.

"They underestimated me, thinking I'd back down just because I have four fouls. But you're the one who bothers me the most, Kise." Aomine told Kise who was on the ground after being blocked.

"Don't show any concern for me. If you can afford to do that, you should be coming at me like your life depends on it!" Aomine shouted.

Kise stood up and smirked, "I knew you could do it. If the game had ended like that, it would've been too easy."

The two aces auras emitting clashed making you shocked.

"Ryo-kun...Aomine..."

_____________________

"Let the fourth quarter begin."

"Touou absent changed their lineup," Hyuga stated, the team seeing Aomine back on the court.

"Anyone would lose their edge with four fouls. Are they going to be okay?" Izuki asked if Touou was going to be okay.

"Tetsu-kun..." you mumbled making him nod in response, "I see it too." He replied.

'Aomine is the only man I know for certain won't back down even if he has four fouls. He won't let Kise do as he pleases, especially when he's almost caught up to him in his perfect copy.' You spoke in your head seeing Kise and Aomine go head to head with Touou's ace having the ball.

Kise was shocked to see Aomine shoot from a diagonal form, his back parallel to the floor.

"There it is!" Koganei was surprised to see that form again, "They scored already!" Tsuchida spoke after.

Moriyama passed the ball to Kise as Aomine was marking him, the two going head-to-head against each other in points, style and speed.

Kise did the same shot Aomine did from before, "That was exactly the same shot." Kagami spoke in surprise.

Every time Aomine scored in his style, Kise would copy it completely and score like him.

"Kise!" Aomine yelled, dunking the ball.

Kise did the same thing, "Aominecchi!"

"Ryo-kun!" You shouted, and the team was surprised at your outburst, "What did you see, (Y/N)-san?" Kuorko knew you'd only do that when you saw something out of the ordinary.

"His ankle...he's putting too much force on it...either his perfect copy is taking a toll on his body or he had injured himself from before..." you mumbled.

The team looked back to the game. Seeing Kise shoot the ball as it rolled around the rim for what seemed like minutes or hours for the players on the court.

The ball went in making the stadium cheer after the anxiety-filled moment.

3 minutes and 17 seconds left till the game is over.