Take Care of the Counter Attack!

"In other words. This guy is your weakness." Kagami stated, holding Kuroko's head.

The whole court grew silent to his declaration, 'Never thought I'd see the day of him being this smart in sports. He'll be someone to reckon with against the other prodigies.' You smiled a little.

"Kagami's powerless against Kise, but his weakness is..." Hyuga muttered.

"Aside from passing, the weakest guy on the court, Kuroko?" Riko said making you laugh a little.

"Even Ryo-kun has trouble to say it out loud. But it is true." You stated.

"So? Kurokocchi's style is indeed the only one I can't imitate. But what does that change?" Kise questioned with a smile, thinking it didn't matter if Kuroko was his weakness.

Serin: 27

Kaijo: 35

"End of the first quarter! Take a 2-minute break!"

"It changed everything! We'll bring you to tears in the second quarter." Kagami walked away to join his team on the bench to rest up for the next quarter.

'We're at an eight-point difference. But the thing is that we need Kagami to stop Kise from scoring or else the gap will get bigger.' You thought, looking over to Kaijo's coach yelling at him that they're letting Seirin close the gap.

Riko smirked figuring it out, "I see. Yeah, that could work. Kagami, looks like you finally cooled down." She over at the tall redhead who grew a little confused.

"No, I was always—" Kagami was cut off by Hyuga and Izuki, "You were really pissed!"

"But Kuroko and Kagami, your coordination will be key. Can you do it?" Riko asked the first-year duo.

"Yeah, probably. We'll..." Kagami was a little hesitant since he and Kuroko weren't really getting that much.

Before he could finish, Kuroko karate chopped his side making him grunt and clutch his hip, "You bastard, where did that come from?"

"You want to beat Kise, don't you?" The sixth phantom member asked.

Kagami returned the favour to Kuroko, "Of course I do!"

You only smiled at the scene, "Well, then. Take care of the counterattack!" You and Riko to the team who are going on the court for the second quarter of the game.

Players and students from Kaijo cheered for them as the Seirin bench cheered for their school.

Kiss had the and dunked it. Now Hyuga had the ball and shot a three. It kept going on back and forth for a while. Now Seirin has 29 points, while Kaijo has 39. It's a 10-point difference.

Hyuga passed it to Izuki, and he then passed it to Kagami who was being marked by Kise.

You smiled to yourself as you knew what Kagami was going to do, "Good thinking, Riko-san. Ryo-kun will surely think it's either a drive or a fadeaway."

Riko huffed proudly, "Haha! Told y'a!"

Kagami passed to Kuroko who passed the ball past Kise back to Kagami. Making the two coordinate. With the help of Kuroko, Kagami was able to get the ball in the basket earning two points.

"Yes!" The manager and coach of Seirin did a high-five for a successful counterattack. But it was only the start of their payback against Kaijo.

Kuroko was able to get the ball past Kise and to Hyuga who went to shoot another three.