Objective: Defeat Atlas Colossal Mech

Caroline Cordovin controls the giant Atlesian mech, which trudges through the ocean, and goes after the airship Maria Calavera and Weiss Schnee took before. While Decade Ryuki riding his Dragreder.

Weiss: You're joking, right? You want to fight this thing?!

Ruby: We've fought giant monsters before. This is just a tiny old lady... with one very big robot.

Cordovin: You little spider-roaches thought you could creep your way to Atlas?! Well, let's see how your resolve holds out against the might of the Atlesian Military!

Cordovin prepares to take down the airship with a missile that pops out from a slot on the arm cannon. The missile fires and tracks the airship, but suddenly, Dragreder shoot a fireball at the colossal mech.

Cordovin: (growls) JUST DIE ALREADY!!

Cordovin prepares to shoot the missile at Alex and the others. Weiss and Maria sees Cordovin doing so in shock.

Weiss: Dive!

Weiss unbuckles her seatbelt and gets off from her seat while Maria dives for the landing. As Maria heads to the others, Weiss approaches the airship door with Myrtenaster in her hand. She jumps off and raises her weapon creating a rock wall and protecting the group from Cordovin's ice Dust attack.

Dragreder shoot again some fireball at Cordovin Mecha. Cordovin look at the window pilot and see Decade with his Dragreder.

Cordovin: You got you now.

As Cordovin lock the target at Decade, Cordovin keeps an eye on their location keenly. Suddenly, her eyes widen as the group splits into three: Jaune, Nora and Ren run down the left path along the cliff, Maria flies the airship to the right, and Ruby and Qrow fly straight up into the air using her Semblance and his corvid form, respectively. Dragreder shoot again some fireball at Cordovin Mech. Ruby reforms from her Semblance and fires Crescent Rose, cracking the mech's windshield and causing Cordovin to growl. She fires a volley of missiles to Ruby's location.

Ruby lands on a tree branch and uses her Semblance to dodge the missiles. She eventually reforms and runs and jump along the missiles before freefalling down to the ocean. An incoming wave is frozen by Weiss as Ruby slides along it.

Ruby: Let's go!

Weiss also slides off the frozen wave before using Myrtenaster to freeze small patches of ice for her and Ruby to leap on toward the mech. As Cordovin keeps her attention on them, her mech is suddenly struck by a volley of pink grenades.

Jaune: Hey! Over here!

Cordovin: What?!

Cordovin looks over to Jaune's group as they keep running. Dragreder shoot a fire breath at Cordovin Mech. The Colossal Mech cover the fire with it right hand.

Cordovin: You think you can breathe some fire at ME?! Take this!

She shoot some missiles and target at Decade. Decade grab his Rider Book and turn into a gun and shoot the missiles and the missiles explode. Then the mech use it left fist and punch Decade and Dragreder on the air. Decade Ryuki fall to the ground from the air and turn back into normal form.

Cordovin: (laughs) Surely you knew Atlas was the father of hard-light Dust, or do lesser kingdoms simply lack proper education?

Decade: Shut your mouth, old lady!!!

He pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Attack Ride: Gigant!

He summon a Gigant on his hand and put on his left shoulder and fire it four missiles at the mech and cause it to fall down. The mech get up and see Decade.