First Fight with Ozpin

Oscar Pine and Alex Garden are prepared for a friendly fight and a whilst Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Ruby Rose and Lie Ren are looking on.

Jaune: I wonder what form will Alex use?

Ruby: Who care? I want to see him fight!

Ozpin: Are you ready, Mr. Garden?

Alex open the side handle and pull out his card.

Alex: Yup! I won't go to easy for you.

Ozpin: Well we see about that. Show me what you got!

Alex insert the card and close it.

Kamen Ride: Kuuga!

He turn into Kamen rider Kuuga. The group was surprised to see Kamen rider Decade Kuuga form.

Ozpin: Interesting. Now let begin.

Both of them charge and fight with they hands. Decade try to punch on his body but Ozpin avoid it and he punch on his body. Decade try to kick him but Ozpin avoid again and kick him from his back.

Decade: Nice try you have there. But can you fight with this?

Decade pull out his card and insert it then close it.

Form Ride: Den-O Ax!

He turn into Den-O Ax form.

Ozpin: Not bad.

Ozpin charge toward Decade. Decade pull out his card and put it on Decadriver.

Decade: Let see if you can handle this.

Attack Ride: Tsuppari!

As Ozpin try to attack him, Decade begin to use his palm hands to attack him on his body and he fall to the ground.

Decade: Look like I win.

Decade look at Oscar, he still sot on the ground.

Ozpin: (mentally) You forgot to engage your Aura, again.

Oscar: Why didn't you tell me?

Ozpin: (mentally) Because this method makes you less likely to forget.

Oscar groans and gets to his feet.

Ozpin: (mentally) Mind if I give it a shot?

Oscar stiffens briefly while his eyes glow in a yellow light.

Ozpin: Not bad, Mr. Garden. But Oscar doesn't have the years of training that you do. Or I do.

Oscar's body shimmers green as Ozpin engages their Aura. Jaune and Nora realize what Ruby is in for. Oscar determinedly approaches Ruby.

Ruby: (nervously) Oh, ha, well, maybe we should uh... take a break.

Decade: I'm sorry I hurt you badly.

Oscar: That not a big problem. I'm fine. I never do any training like this before. I'm just a framer. I can't activate my Aura.

Ren: Your body isn't used to this kind of training, not to mention generating a defensive Aura on your own. It takes intense concentration at first, but in time it will become second nature, allowing you to deflect attacks and gradually heal your wounds. After that, you can begin focusing on your Semblance, whatever that may be.

Oscar: Semblance?

Nora: You know! Like your very own superpower! Everybody's got one. It's just a matter of finding it and mastering it. Ruby moves super fast, Electricity makes me stronger, Ren can mask emotions, and Jaune... can, uh, um. Hmm.

Jaune: I can't do anyth-

Ruby: Jaune's like you!

Oscar look at them and turn his head to Decade who is still in his Ax form.

Oscar: Alex, do you have a Semblance?

Decade: No. I don't have a Semblance. I only rely on my Neo Decadriver.

The group was shocked when hear by Decade.

Decade: What? Isn't it normal not having a semblance?

Ren: Actually, it normal not having a semblance but there a down side. Some people can survive against the Grimm with no semblance using their weapons. But some people can die and killed by the Grimm without a semblance even you have a weapon.

Ruby: He's right, Alex. Jaune and Oscar hasn't found his Semblance yet, but we all know he will. And you will, too. We all just have to try and help each other get stronger.

Oscar: Cool.

Ren: A common philosophy is that a warrior's Semblance is a part of who they are. Some say your personality and character can define your Semblance while some claim that it is the other way around. Of course, there are still many who don't see a connection at all.

Nora: It's hard to know when you know sometimes. Ren's Semblance was unlocked from intense stress.

Ruby: And mine kicked in during training one day.

Oscar: (to Nora) And what about you?

Nora: Oh. Struck by lightning. Didn't die. Craaaazy Thursday.

Jaune: I just don't understand what's wrong with me. I train. I meditate.

Oscar's eyes glow momentarily as Ozpin takes control of his body again.

Ozpin: Don't worry, Mr. Arc. Your journey is far from over. And the same might be said for all of you. Unlocking your Semblance isn't the end. It can still grow and evolve. Providing you're willing to put in the work, who knows what could happen.

Ruby: (smiling) Then let's get back to it.

Decade look at the ground and he look at the card Grand Zi-o.

Decade: I hope one day I can use Grand Zi-o in a fight.