The Battle of Salam army Part 1

Alex is training by himself. He been bored after three day with his own training and haven't use the Grand Zi-o card. He in his room waiting for a moment. Then, Ruby call him.

Ruby: Hey! Alex! It time to go!

Alex: Time to go!? Okay! Wait right there!

Alex take his Neo Decadriver and put it on his waist with his Rider Book.

Alex go down the floor and see all of them.

Qrow: Let go, kid. We thing to do. And also Alex.

Alex: Yup. What is it?

Qrow turn around with a serious face.

Qrow: Don't try to do something stupid. I don't know wether Professor Lionheart is lie to us or he might do something else.

Alex look down to the floor and look at Qrow.

Alex: Alright, I promise. I won't do something stupid.

Qrow: Alright, let go guys.

The full moon illuminates the night sky above Haven Academy. On the school grounds, Qrow Branwen takes the lead as the currently present members of Team RWBY, the remaining members of Team JNPR, Alex and Oscar Pine follow close behind. Ruby Rose stops and looks up to admire Haven's CCT tower, before following the rest of the group to a nearby building. They enter the building and are greeted by Leonardo Lionheart, who is standing on a terrace at the top of the stairs that is being held up by a statue of a woman in chains.

Lionheart: Why hello. Thank you for... coming. (nervously) There... seems to be more of you than last time. (nervous chuckle)

Qrow and the rest of the group stop to look up at Lionheart.

Qrow: Eh, you know what they say, "The more the merrier". So what's going on with the council?

Lionheart: Why... did you bring your weapons?

Qrow: What? Leo, we're Huntsmen. You okay?

Lionheart: Of course! Of course, sorry. Just haven't had my evening coffee.

Alex step forward and begin to speak to Leonardo.

Alex: Just speak the TRUTH, Lionheart! No more lies! I know what you're hiding!

Leonardo knew it. He know the boy that he hiding something from them. Alex open the side handle and pull out his card and insert it then close it.

Form Ride: Zi-o DecadeArmor! Kamen Ride! Wow! Decade! Decade! De~cade!

He turn into Zi-o DecadeArmor then he summon his HeiseiSaber on his hand.

HeiseiSaber!

Qrow: Kid, Wait! Don't this! He a good guy!

Decade: Why would I want to trust this guy? He a traitor!

While they were arguing, Yang Xiao Long notices from the corner of her eye a black bird perched on a balcony railing.

Yang: Mom?

Everyone's attention is turned to the bird. It flies away just as Qrow shoots at it, but he misses. The bird flies down behind Lionheart, transforming into Raven Branwen, donning her mask. Everyone glares at her.

Ruby: Raven...

Nora: They... they really are magic...

Raven: (taking her mask off) If you're going to shoot me, shoot me. That was insulting.

Decade: So, your Yang mom? What a shame. Leaving her husband and her daughter alone in the village. What kind of mother are you?

Raven pull out her sword very slowly. Qrow step in and calm down Alex then he turn his head to Raven.

A journey in Remnant [Discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें