After The Battle Part 1

Alex open his eyes and wake up from his unconsciousness. Alex was on the bed and saw Ghira, Qrow and Oscar (Ozpin) inside the room.

Ghira: Goodness! You're awake!

Qrow: Are you already?

Alex: I'm fine. Just tired.

All of them were relieved to hear.

Ozpin: Mr. Garden, what happened to you after the battle with the leader of White Fang?

Alex: I think I was overdoing my final attack on Adam.

Qrow: You mean all of the 19 Riders you summon?

Alex: Yes.

Ghira: Mr. Brawen and Professor Ozpin, I need to talk with Mr. Garden in private also with my wife, my daughter and Mr. Wukong. They want to about this.

Ozpin: Understood.

Ozpin and Qrow leave the room. Then Kali, Blake and Sun go inside the room.

Blake: Okay, Decade. Now you going to answer our questions. How do you do that?

Alex: First of all, my real name is Alex Garden. Second, I do that by my Rider card.

Sun: Rider card?

Blake: What is a Rider card?

Alex: Rider card allowed me to transform into my base form and turn into a different Riders.

Kali: How many of the Rider card do you have?

Alex: 20 Rider card including with their Final form.

Blake: Okay. But last night we saw three Riders. How did you that?

Alex: I summon them.

Ghira and Kali: How?

Sun: We only see you when you doing your final attack.

Alex: By using Grand Zi-o. Grand Zi-o allowed me to summon Rider that I choose. I can summon some Rider weapons from Rider Reliefs.

Kali: I see.

Ghira: Mr. Garden, where do you get this power? I have never see before.

Alex: That a secret. If someone use this Neo Decadriver, the world would destroy.

Kali: Is this true?

Alex nodded.

Alex: I have a question.

Ghira: What is it?

Alex look at Blake and Kali.

Alex: Are those cat ear are real?

Sun: Wait. What do you mean? There a real! Even I have a tail!

Ghira: Mr. Garden, you haven't seen a Faunus before?

Alex: No, I haven't.

They were shocked to listen this.

Blake: Seriously? You haven't seen a Faunus before?

Alex: Yes. I'm telling the true. I wasn't lie.

Ghira: Mr. Garden, where do you come from?

Alex: I come from very far away. That the reason I haven't see a Faunus.

Ghira: I see.

Alex: Anyway, I need to see them.

Kali: Let me help you.

Alex: No need. I just fine.

Alex wake up from the bed and jump out  from the bed and almost fall to the fall. Kali help him to stand up.

Kali: I told you.

Alex: Alright. Kali help Alex to stand up and bring him to the living room.

A journey in Remnant [Discontinued]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें