Meeting Oscar and Ozpin

Alex return to Haven Academy and when he turn home. He then go inside and He heard a voice. He hide behind the main entrance door.

Ozpin: It's all my fault. (as he continues to speak, Qrow gets up and goes back to the kitchen to get something) I told you once that I made more mistakes than any man, woman, and child on this planet, and I wasn't exaggerating. I'm... cursed. For thousands of years, I've walked the surface of Remnant, living, dying, and reincarnating in the body of a like-minded soul. The Professor Ozpin you all met was not my first form, and clearly wasn't my last. It's... an extraordinarily strenuous process on everyone involved.

Jaune: So who... what... are you?

Ozpin: I am the combination of countless men who've spent their lives trying to protect the people of Remnant. (Qrow walks back into the room and hands him a cup of tea) With every rebirth, my soul is eventually merged with another and I am changed, but my memories stay with me. This curse was bestowed upon me by the Gods, because I failed to stop Salem in the past. But we must stop her now.

Ruby: And how do we do that?

Ozpin: We start... by ensuring the safety of the Relic of Knowledge.

___________________________________________

Nora: This is perfect! We were stuck at a dead end, but now, we can just take little cute boy Ozpin to Lionheart and have him set things straight!

Ozpin: Please don't call me that.

Qrow: We're not sure that's the best idea.

Nora pouts and groans and goes back to sit down next to Ruby and Ren.

Ren: But I thought the Headmasters all took their orders from you.

Ozpin: That was the intention. Four lieutenants I can trust, especially during times of reincarnation. But Qrow told me about your meeting with Leonardo. (he gets up and walks towards a painting of Mistral) He isn't just behaving irrationally, he's disobeying specific instructions I had left him. Something's wrong. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I don't want to rule out any possibilities, either.

Then Alex came out from his hiding and begin to speak.

Alex: Maybe he a traitor! I can't trust him!

All the group and Ozpin (in Oscar body) look at Alex.

Ozpin: I'm sorry. But who are you?

Alex: I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through, remember that. One more thing I need to said, Professor Lionheart act like he forget, he see everything very fine and nothing goes wrong. I can feel it. He isn't the person we can trust!

Ozpin: Qrow, who is this boy? Why he seem to be very hate Professor Lionheart? Is he really hate Faunus?

Qrow: That a long story. But I agree with this kid.

Qrow go to Alex and make him calm down.

Qrow: Alex, relax. We just having discussion. Alex, the boy over there is Professor Ozpin while he in Oscar body. Ozpin. Ozpin, this is Alex Garden. He have a... I don't know what to said. He can turn into a different armor.

Ozpin: I see then. It nice to meet you, Alex.

Alex: It nice to meet you too, Professor Ozpin. Sorry for my rude behaviour.

Ozpin: No need to apologize. Now back to our conversation, we have two steps ahead of us. (he turns around to face the rest of the group) The first is enlisting the aid of more Huntsmen.

Ren: But the Mistral council--

Qrow: Doesn't own every Huntsman in the Kingdom, and I've been here enough times to know where we can find some more.

Alex: Don't worry about the Huntsmen, Qrow! I have a form that can summon someone from the past.

Ozpin look at Alex with a confused face.

Ozpin: You have a form that can summon someone from the past? How is that possible?

Alex: With this!

Alex show his card to Ozpin. Ozpin still confused by Alex statement.

Ozpin: A card? What a card can do?

Qrow: Ozpin. Trust me. This kid really something that I can't imagine.

Ruby: Alex! Have you try already?

Alex: Unfortunately, I was attack by the Brawen Tribe. So, I missed my chance.

Qrow: What?! Did they try to kill you?

Alex: Nope. I beat them by myself.

Qrow relief himself. Qrow puts his foot on the table, but his Semblance causes one of the legs to break and spill his cup of tea.

Nora: Good luck with that.

Qrow groans as he cleans up his mess.

Ozpin: After that, we can move on to step two.

Nora: What's step two?

Suddenly, Ozpin has The Long Memory in his hand.

Ozpin: Getting you four into fighting shape.

Team RNJR and Alex once again exchange looks of confusion.

Ruby: But, uh, we already know how to fight.

Ozpin: (points to Ruby) You can only fight so long as you have Crescent Rose, but you're still lacking in hand-to-hand combat.

Ruby: Well, uh, yeah.

Ozpin: (pointing to Jaune) Mr. Arc, I'm glad to hear you've improved, but sorry to say, you've yet to unlock your Semblance. All of you still have a-ways to go before you're ready to pose any real threat against Salem and her forces. And though Oscar can give me temporary control, he'll need to strengthen his body and his Aura.

Oscar: (mentally) Wait, what?

Ozpin: He'll inherit my muscle memory in time, but practice will expedite the process.

Ozpin look at Alex.

Ozpin: Mr. Garden, I don't know what you capable of. Maybe you can show me one of your form someday.

Ruby: But if Qrow's out looking for Huntsmen, then who's going to teach us?

Ozpin then propels himself into the air with his cane, spinning counterclockwise into a barrel roll before landing onto the seat of the armchair, twirling his cane.

Ozpin: Well, I believe I was the Headmaster of Beacon Academy.

All of Team RNJR and Alex have various looks on their faces.

Ozpin: We have approximately one month before classes resume at Haven. If Salem were to plan an attack, it would make sense that it would occur prior to students' return. It's not much time, but it's better than nothing. (he stops twirling his cane) Just don't expect me to go easy on you.

Suddenly, he glows green and white again, switching control back to Oscar. He has a hard time keeping his balance on the armchair before falling backwards.

Oscar: (groans) You've gotta be kidding me.

Qrow, Alex and Team RNJR look on with various expressions again.

Alex: Is Oscar okay?