Practice In the Storm

Qrow is standing outside of the entrance. Maria go to Qrow and look at the snow storm.

Maria: What are you doing here?

Qrow: Waiting for the kid. Why?

Maria: I have some questions I need to ask.

Qrow: What is it?

Maria: How this boy can turn into a different armor?

Qrow: By using those cards.

Suddenly, Ruby and Weiss were screaming. Qro w and Maria rush inside the house and they enter the room and saw a red figure with two red horn. Weiss look very scared while Ruby look excited. Qrow point his sword at the red figure.

Qrow: Stay where you are.

The red figure look at Qrow with his black void eyes. Qrow almost fainted and gulp.

???: Who the hell are you saying to me like that. Do you know who I am?!

Qrow: no.......

???: I see. Well, let me introduce myself. My name is Momotaro! Ore Sanjou! Anyway what can I help you?

Qrow: Nothing. Not in the meantime.

Momotaro: Oh. Okay then bye!

Momotaro disappeared. Qrow relief from himself. In the woods, Decade and Neo Decade were practice while Ichigo watch them practice. Decade use his sword and slash it on Neo Decade. Neo Decade use his gun and shoot at Decade. Decade avoid and pull out his card and put it on Decadriver and he then make 3 illusion of himself. Neo Decade then pull out his card and do his attack slash at the three illusion. The three illusion were defeated and merge back to Decade. Decade stand up and charge toward Neo Decade and both of them stop fighting.

Decade: It look like you have a lot of practice.

Neo Decade: Yeah.

Decade: Tomorrow early morning. You will fight me to regain your Rider cards.

Neo Decade nodded.

Ichigo: It almost night. Alex, you need to get some rest.

Neo Decade nodded and get some rest.