The Battle of Salem army Part 3

Alex turn into Decade Grand Zi-o form. Hazel, Mercury and Emerald prepared to attack him.

Hazel: You may be strong but I'm stronger than YOU!

Decade: Oh really? Then, let get start it!

-Next New World play in the battle-

Hazel charge toward him and ready to punch Decade. Decade touch the Kuuga Relief on his right shoulder.

Kuuga!

A golden portal appear on left top between Hazel and Decade with the year of 2000. Then the portal open. Kuuga came out from the portal and do a rider kick on Hazel and explode. The teams were shocked to see him summon Kuuga.

Oscar: Did he summon someone?

Qrow: Yeah. I'm sure he just summon someone.

Decade touch again the Kuuga Relief.

Kuuga! Kuuga!

He summon Kuuga Titan sword and grab it. He then charge toward Hazel then slash his sword at him. Hazel try to punch him with his fist but Decade touch the Fourze Relief on his left arm.

Fourze!

A golden portal appear again on top of them. Then the portal open and Fourze came out and preform a rider kick to Hazel again. Fourze use his Drill module on his left leg and hit Hazel fist. Hazel try to hold his attack and release a electricity punch on Fourze and cause Fourze to explode.

Decade: Damm it! Look like I need to reset!

The crown on top of Decade was glowing and Zi-o begin to do the rewind.

Zi-o: Let rewind!

The scene was rewind and Hazel still hold his attack then Decade summon Wizard Excalibur and charge toward Hazel and slash it on Hazel. Hazel walk back and almost fall and see Fourze do a rider kick on Hazel and explode.

Hazel: Argh! Mercury! Emerald! Don't just stand there! Fight HIM!

Mercury run toward and do a side kick on lefta and right leg.

Mercury: C'mon! Show me what you got!

Emerald hold her Thief's Respite shoot at him. Decade touch three Rider Relief.

Ex-Aid! Build! OOO!

He summon three Riders. Ex-Aid in his level 99 form. Build in his Sparkling form. OOO in his Tajadol Combo form. Mercury and Emerald and the teams were shocked.

Ruby: He summon them. THAT SO COOL!

Mercury: That impossible!? Take this!

Mercury jump and do a flying kick. Ex-Aid Level 99 use his giant fist and make contact Mercury Talaria and explode. Emerald dealing Build Sparkling and OOO Tajadol. Build Sparkling slash his Drill Crusher at Emerald then OOO Tajadol shoot some flame at Emerald. Decade look at the Riders fighting Mercury and Emerald. Then Leonardo point his Stalwart at Decade. Decade turn his head slowly and touch Kabuto Relief on his right thigh.

Kabuto!

The golden portal open on the left side of Leonardo. Then Kabuto came out from the portal and attack Leonardo using clock up. Kabuto vanish in thin air of gold. Ex-Aid Level 99, Build Sparkling and OOO Tajadol Combo then vanish after complete finish them off. Mercury, Emerald, Hazel and Leonardo were defeated. Then team were surprised and shocked to see him beat them by himself.