Decade meet the Clan

It was night, Alex still walking in the woods. Alex feel very tired and need some rest.

Alex: I feel so tired and it getting late. I don't know what time is this. I really need to sleep.

Alex laid down on the grass and see the two moon and the stars above the sky.

Alex: I wonder why I become a Kamen Rider Decade. Maybe this world are full of evil. Nevermind. I just gonna sleep.

Alex close his eyes. After the night, he open his eyes and found himself inside a tent.

Alex: How did I get here? My belt! And my Rider Book! Where did it go?!

???: Oh! Look like your awake.

Alex turn his head and saw a man sitting on the chair. He also have a wing like a bird on his back.

Alex: Who are you? How did I get here?

???: My name is Harold Jonn. My team saw you asleep on the grass. We felt pity about you and bring you to our place. What is your name?

Alex: My name's Alex Garden. Thank you for bringing me here. But, can I ask something, Mr.Jonn?

Harold: What is it, Alex?

Alex: Do you have my belt and my Rider Book?

Harold: I do have but you need to follow me and go meet the leader.

Alex: What? Did I do something wrong?

Harold: No. You did nothing wrong. Now, follow me.

Harold go out from the tent. Alex then stand up and go out from the tent. He then show some people have animals features. He then saw Harold waving at Alex. He saw a big tent. Harold bring Alex and go to meet the leader. There he meet the leader. He saw three people sitting on the chair.

???: Hello there, young man. My name is Joseph Vrake. I'm the leader of the Clan Wood. On my left side, this is General Mitch Norton. On my right side, this is my supervisor, Jake Xavier. Now I have already introduced ourselves. Can you tell me who are you and where did you come from?

Alex: My name is Alex Garden. I come very far away and I'm on my journey to this new world.

General Mitch: What the hell are you going on a journey with full of Grimm! It dangerous you know!

Supervisor Jake: Indeed. Don't you know that Vale was attack a few months ago?

Alex: Well actually....

Joseph: Everyone, now calm down. He said he come from far away from his home. But, I have a question to ask. Harold show to him.

Harold show to Alex. Alex recognised that.

Alex: That Neo Decadriver and Rider Book!

Joseph: I see. Anyway when you were asleep, he open the metal book or whatever you call. We see a card which is odd to us.

General Mitch: Also each card have a different name and different attack.

Joseph: Can you show us?

Alex: Uh sure.

Harold give him the belt and Rider Book to Alex. He put it on his waist then he open the side handle. He pull out his card and insert it then close it.

Kamen Ride: Decade!

Alex: Henshin!

All the 20 symbol merge with Alex. He is in black and grey colour. 5 square appear and go to Decade face. All his armor become white and magenta. He completed transform into Decade.