Neo Decade Vs Decade

In a night snow, Neo Decade and Decade standing between distance. Ichigo watching them fighting.

Decade: Are you ready?

Neo Decade: Yes.

Decade then charge toward him and Neo Decade punch him. Decade fall down and stand up and grab his sword and slash at Neo Decade. Neo Decade avoid and use his gun to shoot Decade and hit it. Decade then pull out his card and insert it into the Decadriver. He goes invisible. Neo Decade try to see if Decade was around him and then he slash it and cause Decade become visible.

Decade: Nice try! But you need to learn more than this.

Decade pull out his card and put it on Decadriver. Decade turn into Kuuga.

Neo Decade: Not fair!

Decade: Well this is my rule.

Kuuga then punch him but Neo Decade avoid and then he shoot again at Kuuga but he avoid it. Neo Decade try to shoot but Kuuga avoid again and then he punch Neo Decade on his face.

Neo Decade: Can't lose!

Neo Decade pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Attack Ride: Illusion!

Kuuga then kick him but Neo Decade make 4 clones of himself. Then the four of them charge toward Kuuga and punch and kick him. Kuuga transform back to his base form. The four clone merga back to Neo Decade.

Neo Decade: I will finished you!

Decade: Oh, don't you don't!

Decade pull out his card and put it on Decadriver.

Kamen Ride: Ryuki!

He turn into Ryuki and charge toward him. Neo Decade the punch him and kick him on his body. He then pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Attack Ride: Blast!

He shoot some powerful blasters at Ryuki and Ryuki was hit. Ryuki then transform back into normal form. Decade look at Neo Decade.

Decade: It seem like you have master your base form.

Neo Decade: Yes. You the one who teaches me to use this form.

Decade: I see. But how about my final form will beat you.

Neo Decade: What? Why the sudden?

Decade: You will see.

Decade pull out his Complete Driver and touch it.

Kuuga! Agito! Ryuki! Faiz! Blade! Hibiki! Kabuto! Den-O! Kiva!
Final Kamen Ride: Decade Complete!

Decade turn into his final form. Decade tap the symbol.

Kuuga! Kamen Ride: Ultimate!

Kuuga Ultimate appear beside him. He the pull out his card and put it on Decadriver.

Final Attack Ride: K-K-K-KUUGA!

They run and jump and preform his Rider Kick. Neo Decade pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Final Attack Ride: D-D-DECADE!

He then jump to the air and preform his Rider Kick. When they make contact with they Rider Kick, Neo Decade explode and fall to the ground.

Neo Decade: There no way I can beat you with your final form!

Decade: I know. I want to fight you just how strong you are.