Ambush

Alex is finding Oscar in the city. He ask many people inside the city if their saw Oscar. All of them said "no". Alex is disappointed. Alex then stop his Machine Decade and go to the woods. He walk for a few hours and look up at the night sky.

Alex: Man. Where is Oscar?

Alex sit on the ground and look up at the night sky. Suddenly, Atlasian soldiers came out from the woods and aim at Alex.

Atlas soldier: Put your hand in the air!

Alex: What did I do!?!

Atlas soldier: I said NOW!

Alex then open the side handle and pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Kamen Ride: Faiz!

He turn into Decade Faiz and grab his sword and start to attack them. The Atlas soldiers try to shoot D-Faiz but D-Faiz slash his sword at them. The Atlas soldiers then charge toward him and fight hand to hand combat. D-Faiz punch one by one of the Atlas soldiers and pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Form Ride: Drive Flare!

D-Faiz turn into D-Drive Type Flare. He in his default form and flame tire came out of nowhere and hit the Atlas soldiers and attach on his body. He charged toward the soldiers and punch them with his fire on his hands and legs. One of the Atlas soldier bring out the Cannon blaster. The soldier stand by to reload the cannon blaster. D-Drive look at them then he pull out his card and insert it into the Neo Decadriver and close it.

Form Ride: Faiz Axel!

D-Drive Flare turn into Faiz Axel. He look at the Axel Watch and touch it.

Start Up!

He charged toward the soldier and kick him and upper punch him and then kick him. The Atlas soldiers then retreat.

Start Off!

He turn back to normal. He then go out from the forest and hop on and ride his Machine Decade. He then go home and park his Machine Decade outside the house and go inside the house. When he go in, he saw all of them sleep.

Maria: Alex, you're back. Where have you been?

Alex: Finding Oscar.

Maria: He's back, Alex. No need to worry.

Alex: Ms. Maria, I just got ambush.

Maria: What? Who ambush you?

Alex: I don't know but I think it those one of those Atlas soldiers. I think I just make an enemy.

Maria: Alex, it not you only make an enemy. I also may make an enemy too. You see wether you like it or not. You can't make friend anymore after what you did in the past.

Alex having a flashback about his life. Then Alex snap out from reality.

Maria: Alex, are you alright?

Alex: Yes. I'm alright. I need to get some sleep. So what the plan for tomorrow?

Maria: We already plan for that.