The Reunion

After two days ago, Alex walking home to the Haven Academy. Alex haven't use Grand Zi-o because of the bandits and the Grimms. It was almost night, he decided to get some rest. After he come home and open the door, he heard some laughter of joy and cherry. He then look to see who was it. He saw two girl talking to them.

Yang: (laughs to Jaune) How do you lose your map at a time like that?

Jaune: Believe me, I've asked myself the same thing ever since.

Yang, Weiss, and Ruby laugh, while Jaune smiles and giggles sheepishly.

Nora: Hey, but you made up for it, Mister Muscles! You shoulda seen this guy take a giant Grimm head on!

Jaune: I couldn't have done it without Ruby wearing it down.

Ruby: Uh, me? Did you see Ren during that fight? He was out of control!

Ren: I'm sorry, I may have lost my temper momentarily.

Ruby: No, no! Out of control as in "awesome"!

Ren: Oooohhh. (smiles) Thank you.

Everyone at the table bursts into laughter. Alex see them enjoying themselves like a friend reunion. He then came in and said hi.

Alex: Hey, guys! I'm back!

All the group saw Alex while Yang and Weiss look who is it. Ruby run toward to Alex.

Ruby: Alex! You're back! Have you already use the Grand Zi-o card?!

Alex: Not yet, Ruby. I haven't use it.

Ruby: You can have a battle with me tomorrow!

Yang stand up and go to her sister.

Yang: Umm... Ruby. Who is this?

Ruby look at her half sister and said in excited expression.

Ruby: Yang, you know that this guy can turn into an awesome armor! He beat Tyrian too! He so awesome!

Yang look at Alex.

Yang: Is that true?

Alex: Yes. It true. My name is Alex Garden. Nice to meet you.

Yang: Yang Xiao Long. Nice to meet you too.

Weiss stand up and go to Alex.

Weiss: Hello there, I'm Weiss Schness. It nice to meet you. How about we have a dinner.

Alex nodded and go to the table and having a dinner with the team.

___________________________________________

Everyone relocates to the second-floor living room, with Weiss and Yang having finished being filled in on what everyone else knows so far.

Weiss: So, the Maidens. Magic. Salem. It's all true?

Qrow: Uh-huh.

Ozpin: Miss Xiao Long, is this more or less what your mother told you?

Yang doesn't respond, still having her arms crossed. Weiss answers for her.

Weiss: For the most part.

Yang: You forgot something. You forgot to tell everyone what you did to Qrow and my mother.

Ruby gasps. Alex doesn't like that sound.

Jaune: What is she talking about?

Qrow: Oh, great.

Ozpin: Hm, that's not a secret I thought she would give up so easily. Your mother must trust you a great deal.

Yang scowls at him.