Meeting Kamen Rider Ichigo and the Tale of the Relic of Knowledge

Back in the present day, Ruby scours through the train wreckage and picks up Dust bullets, before looking to see the Relic of Knowledge slightly buried in the snow nearby. Yang complaining as she struggles to get Bumblebee out of the snow. While, Decade Complete 21 transform back.

Yang: Great! This is just great! We're stranded, we lost a third of our party, and we've gained a defenseless old lady!

With one final heave, Yang manages to extricate Bumblebee, but falls over to the ground, with her motorcycle following suit as she's partially covered in snow.

Maria: My name is Maria Calavera, and I am not defenseless! I'm just a little hard of hearing. And blind without my eyes, that are in desperate need of repair. (taps on her prosthetics, which open wide and close, before opening narrowly again.) Okay, I'm starting to see your point.

Qrow: (grunts) Yang, knock it off, will ya? If we lose our cool now, we'll just be inviting even more Grimm.

Suddenly, they heard a sound from the pine trees. Alex pull out his card and open it then he insert the card and close it.

Kamen Ride: Decade!

He turn into Decade and grab his sword.

Maria: Young man, I don't think you should fight a giant Grimm.

Decade: Relax, Ms. Maria. I can handle this.

???: Rider Punch!!!

The figure came out from his hiding and jump to the air and punch Decade. Decade avoid and see who is it. Decade then recognised the figure.

Decade: Ichigo?

Qrow: Okay. What is going on here?

Decade: I don't know. Ichigo, can we talk why are you fighting me?

Ichigo: To prove that you're strong!

Decade: What?

Ichigo then punch Decade and kick Decade on his body. Ichigo then jump to the air and preform his Rider Kick.

Ichigo: Rider Kick!!!

Decade was kick by Ichigo and explode. Ichigo landed on the snowy ground. He look at Decade transform back to normal and walk away.

Ichigo: Useless.

Team WBY and Qrow go to Alex and help him to stand up.

Blake: Alex, who is that guy?

Alex: That Kamen Rider Ichigo. I don't know how he got here. Anyway, Ozpin. Can you tell us why the Grimm attracted to the Relic?

Ozpin: Well I don't know. But you see the Grimm are attracted to the Relics. It's faint, but undeniable. I believe it has to do with their origin, but I'm not entirely sure. Regardless, I feared that making you all aware would only add anxiety and negativity. It seemed like the safer option.

Alex pull out his Neo DiEndriver and pull out a card. The group were confused even the old woman.

Alex: Do you have any idea that I hate someone who don't tell the true. How about Lionheart? Do you lie to everyone about Lionheart?

Ozpin: Yes, as a matter of fact, I believed the Kingdom of Mistral deserved better than the truth. And I believed Leonardo deserved to be remembered for his lifetime of service, and not for the unfortunate missteps he made in his final years.

Alex insert the card on the Neo DiEndriver. Ozpin gulp.

Alex: Missteps?

Ozpin: What Professor Lionheart did was reprehensible. I am not here to argue differently, but does one lapse in judgment truly negate all of his good? Do we not all have regrets? You may have met Professor Lionheart, but you never met the man he was before Salem found him.