🌼Twenty Four🌼

Comenzar desde el principio

Han seok: Hyung, no way that we need to make a fuss! *keeps his hands on his waist*

Sara: *shrugging* Exactly...!

Seong bin: *looks at Ye jun* Is he alright?

Ji hun: *looks at Ye jun too* He? Of course, hyung!

Ye jun: *coughs*

.

Oh shit.....Ye jun woke up!! I just hope he doesn't screw me up now.

Seong bin: You said he was fine, Ji hun-a!
*goes in the room to check on Ye jun.*

.

Seong bin's POV-

I was asking Ji hun why he was in Sara's room. And then, Sara suddenly jumped in and tried to cover up for both of the boys.

God, these kids really think they can fool me. As soon as Han seok stepped in to normalize the situation between us, I heard Ye jun coughing from the room.

I slowly marched towards him and knew what situation it really is. Ye jun was feeling nauseous because he had too much of his drinks and Ji hun brought him here.

I know it everytime they lie, what do they take me as?

"Anyways, lets go to our rooms first!" I said and tried to wake Ye jun up. But he refused to do so.

"Hyungie!!! You? Is..that..Seong...bin???" He blabbered in sleep.

"Ye jun-a, let's go..." I said turning him to his side so that he can get up.

"No, hyung. This is bed is softer than ours. I w-wanna sleep here. I AM NOT MOVING!!" He is such a mess when drunk.

.

I looked back at Sara and she shrugged her shoulders. I raised my brows asking for her permission if Ye jun could stay in her room today.

"Uh....I don't really mind, you know..." she hesitantly says and crosses her arms over the chest.

"But then, where will she sleep?" Ji hun cut the silence afterwards. After all, he is her sweet person who cares for her a lot.

"Right. Where will your girl sleep?" I muttered under my breath.

"What?" Han seok went on 'wtf bish?' mode in the span of a second.

"I said where will Sara sleep? What did you hear?" I said to clear up the crime. HAHAHAHA.

"Uh...I can manage on the couch-" Sara said when Ji hun cut her off saying, "Why would YOU?"

"Why do you always talk in between?" Sara asks, now frustrated. Who would like someone else stepping in their business for no reason?

"I am not-" Ji hun continued objecting as he moved towards me "But, he's the one drunk so he must sleep on the couch."

Haha. Got you accepting the crime yourself, Ji hun-a!

"Why would you- No, no, no. Why SHOULD you sleep in the same room as his?" He completes himself.

'What is he doing? Is he out of his mind? God, he really doesn't know how to lie and keep secrets. Really!' I thought for a while before making a decision.

"Then you sleep with Ye jun and Sara will sleep with us in our room." I said.

"Yes. Problem solved. Let's go Sara..." Han seok said in a sleepy voice, tired as he was.

"No, wait. You-" Ji hun was cut off by Sara and left speechless at the threshold itself, where he was standing.

"Goodnight Ji hun..." She said in a cold tone before moving Ji hun aside by the shoulder to get inside the room.