We actually sat on the couch in our comfy clothing, my legs over his as we ate dinner together, trying each other's food and yes I did share mine with him since he brought it, kept feeding me prawn crackers every time I opened my mouth to speak, apparently I had a thing for talking when he was trying to concentrate so he thought if I had something in my mouth I would be fine, and yes he did offer to shove his cock down my throat the first time.

“why don't we go to bed?” he let out a yawn and stretched, his shirt riding up slightly.

“shower first?” I suggested, I was actually feeling unwell and it may have been from standing out in the cold for so long while Blake and Jenny had another round in the boxing ring.

His hands sliding around my belly and rubbing the lime scented body scrub over my stomach was one of the best feelings ever, mixed with the slightly warmer water sprinkling down over us was making me so tired, I was so relaxed right now.

I had the biggest shock of my life when I walked into the bedroom and found Blake sprawled out over our bed, wearing the present I had brought him a week ago, he told me there was no way in hell he would wear the colour pink, let alone bright pink.

But there he was, laying down with the tightly fitted pink boxers on.

“you look hot” I stepped in the room.

“you look better, I'll wear them for you since you wear the ones I brought you” he wiggled his brows, oh yes how could I forget the lacy red and black maternity panties and matching bra he had brought, I was wearing them as well.

“I love you Blake” I pulled his face down to mine as I snuggled into his chest, the warmth I got from kissing his lips after love making was making me sleepier.

He moved back off me and sat on the edge of to the bed and pulled his boxers back on “you have no idea how much I love you” he glanced at me then frowned a little “you feeling ok, you look a little pale” eyes darting over my face as his finger trailed softly down my face.

“just cuddle me, I'm freezing and your so warm” I shivered a little as he wrapped his arms around me, I put my legs between his and snuggled into his chest.

I couldn't sleep I was shivering one second then sweating the next, I'm pretty sure I was keeping Blake up as well from tossing around every few minutes, I was just so bloody uncomfortable, I was also needing to pee badly and had tried to put it off by not thinking about, but then I felt ready to piss myself, I slowly climbed out of the bed and went into the bathroom, I took off my underwear and quickly stepped underneath the shower, washing my body to warm it back up.

I walked out into the kitchen in a bra and Blake's boxer briefs that I had only just washed they were comfy as, fitting underneath my stomach well and roomy.

I opened the fridge getting the blackcurrant juice out to drink, I drank it quickly and walked over to the lounge room window staring at the quiet street filled with nothing but darkness.

I felt a set of arms around my waist “babe what are you doing up?” his sleep filled voice whispered into the side of my neck “is everything ok?

I turned to face the tired looking man in my arms “I couldn't sleep and didn't want to wake you”

He yawned and lifted me up in his arms bridal style “come on sexy lets get you back into bed and nice underwear by the way” he smirked looking at my boxers or should I say his.

He started walking and I looked at him suddenly feeling dizzy “I don’t feel so well” I mumbled drowsily, the last thing I remember is being carried and laid down on a bed before falling into a deep sleep.

I'm so going to kick Blake's ass so hard when he gets home!

I have spent the entire day in bed sick watching Zac Efron movies and balling my eyes out because he is so romantic, how the hell is that sad?

Right well it wouldn't be for the fact I was almost 5 months pregnant didn’t help, it just made me a big freaking sook, Brody thought it was funny that I could cry over something that wasn't even that sad.

Apart from crying, my nose was snuffly, red and runny which I resorted to sticking vicks up my nostrils to unblock it, bad idea since it burns like a mother fucker.

We had started watching The lucky One and within 5 minutes I was crying again, I just couldn't help it, we both heard the front lock click open and Brody practically flew out of the bedroom “thank fuck your here go in there and fix her” he begged loudly pointing towards me which only set me off even more.

“what the hell did you do to her?” he shouted at Brody stalked off to his own room.

Blake walked in to me balling my eyes out looking like a mess, he stood at the door and laughed, yep of all the things he did he just laughed at me taking his suit jacket off and slipping his belt off.

“don't laugh at me” I sniffled as he laid down next to me.

His expression quickly changed from amusement to worry “your sick? why didn’t you call me, I would of came home and looked after you” he sighed as he pulled the covers down and kissed my stomach twice, he had done that everyday since we found out we were having twins.

“I didn’t want to bother you, I'm ok really, Brody helped me” I placed my hand over his and half smiled.

“Blake don’t you dare believe her she made me lay in bed with her all day so she could watch those fucking romance movie's then she would cry every ten seconds while I had to rub vicks on her feet, back and chest each hour” Brody hollered out laughing.

“thanks little brother but now you may want to close your door and shove a set of headphones on since I'm about to punish her for lying” Blake yelled back at him and I laughed.

We then we heard him making gagging sounds and slamming his door.

“fuck he's easy to rev up” he laughed laying beside me “so how sore is your throat right now?” his hand sliding further over my stomach.

“I'm not sucking you off” I pushed him away “my throat feels like sandpaper”

“yeah but I have something that will feel completely soothing once it goes down your throat, best medicine in the world” he winked as he tried to pull my boxers shorts off.

I laid back as he undressed me “how the hell did I get knocked up by a dirty minded pervert?” I asked him as his kneeled between my thighs, pushing them open.

“easy, you seduced me in a bathroom at a wedding” he winked with a grin.