40

We'd holed up in an empty house to wait for Amaimon and Astaroth to wake up, I couldn't stop worrying about them. "Ali, they're gonna be okay. They're our clones after all," Meliodas grinned and squeezed me in a hug. I sniffled a little, "I know that but they're still my babies!" Zeldris giggled, even though he was also worried it still made him giggle that I was so worried about our kids, "It's alright, Ali. They're alive and uninjured. They'll wake up soon, then we can end this once and for all." He stroked my hair after then kissed me softly. Just after Zeldris pulled away, Amaimon groaned, I grabbed him in the tightest hug he'd ever received, causing him to cough. "Sorry Maimai, I'm just so happy you're okay!" I kissed his face all over, making him giggle like he did when he was a small boy. "Okay, Momma, I get it! But what happened?" he asked after rubbing his face, it made me grin. When they were little, I'd told them I was "rubbing their kisses in" when I rubbed my face where they'd kissed me. Before we could explain, Astaroth started to stir, I repeated the same thing I'd done to his older brother and he mimicked what Amaimon had done, rubbing my kisses in. "What happened?" he asked groggily, it made Meliodas and I giggled as he was normally very awake as soon as he got up in the mornings.

"You were possessed by chaos magic right after Mom, Dad, and Uncle Zel were trapped. They came back and Dad and Uncle Zel kicked your guys' asses," Rin grinned and giggled at his brothers' unamused faces of getting their asses handed to them. "Then Az used his magic to purge it from your bodies," Zeldris added, their elder brother waved at them with a grin. Azriel clapped his hands together and giggled mischievously, "Now that I'm here I'm excited! Let's go, I wanna kick some Camelot Knight ass!"  Meliodas giggled, "So all it took was some fighting for Az's real personality to shine through! About time, Az!" Azriel scowled at his uncle, "Shut up, I haven't been hiding it." Astaroth and Amaimon giggled now, "Liar! You've been pretending to be reserved and quiet like Dad for a long time when we all know you're actually a lot more like Mom," Amaimon teased. Azy looked at his siblings then Zeldris, Meliodas, and I incredulously, "They're not wrong, Az. Since you've been shadowing me to be the Demon King till now, you've toned down your personality. Glad to see the boy who called my brother an idiot as soon as they met was hiding in there still," Zeldris teased. Azriel scowled and rolled his eyes with his arms crossed, "Whatever. Can we go now?" I pinched his cheek and grinned, "Come on, Momma's boy. Let's go kick some ass!" He grinned at me and pulled his sword out.

We rushed towards where we could feel a concentrated amount of chaos magic. "So my army of knights has failed me, I see. How disappointing. I guess I'll have to clean up this mess," Arthur spat out, the whites of his eyes were black. This was Chaos speaking, not Arthur. "Cut the shit, Arthur. We know this isn't actually you! This isn't what you wanted!!" Meliodas replied, trying to reach the boy we'd known. He laughed maniacally, "What do you mean, 'this isn't what I wanted'?! How could you possibly know that, Meliodas!? You were too busy parading around with your brother's lover in front of your own wife and firstborn!" All of us glared at him, but there wasn't any reasoning with the monster that was possessing him. Ban, Lancelot, and the remaining members of our army joined us as well, we were all ready to fight. The battle was intense, the Chaos Knights used their staffs to meld together some of the demons and vampires into grotesque creatures. Many civilians seemed to be caught in the chaos, Amaimon and Astaroth focused on saving them with their fate magic while the rest of us fought Arthur and his comrades.

The back and forth between us and the knights slowly dwindled down until it was finally just a few of the chaos knights, us, and Arthur. We sent the remainder of our army home to reduce casualties. They didn't want to but Meliodas, Zeldris, and I destroyed the seals on our power. "You'll never defeat me, you pathetic beings! I created the Demon King, the Supreme Deity, and the Sacred Tree! You lowly creatures are nothing compared to me!" Arthur screamed, the boys readied their magic, as well as my lovers with their swords. "Chaos is taking over his body completely! Protect Ali while she makes the necessary portals as well as Az and Rin so they can use their magic when the time comes!" Meliodas commanded, then everyone launched their attacks to keep him busy. I created a portal to the castle in Liones as well as the Fairy King's forest, Elizabeth and King stepped through. "It's about time now, is it?" King asked as he watched the intense battle. I nodded, "Once Asta, Maimai, Meliodas, and Zeldris have him pinned down, that's when you two and Azy come in. We promised we'd save Arthur. We have to succeed and kill Chaos." They nodded in agreement and readied themselves.