35

"You excited, Rin?" I asked as I flew towards the portal to Britannia with him in my arms, he hadn't stopped grinning since Azriel agreed to letting Lenora come with us. He nodded enthusiastically, "I am, Momma! The girls are gonna love Britannia!" Maimai was next to me and looked at his little brother, "Why are you so excited about it suddenly, little man?" Rin started playing with a strand of my wavy hair, "Cause mine and Sissy's birthday is soon and I wanted her to see it. She likes pretty things and Britannia is pretty," he mumbled most of his answer but Amaimon and I heard him and grinned at each other. "That's really nice of you, Rin," Amaimon praised as he ruffled his hair, giggling when Rin shoved his hand away in embarrassment. "We're almost there, are you girls ready?" Meliodas asked them cheerfully, Mira in his arms. There was a smattering of squealing and yeses as we landed inside the cave that led to Britannia. "Alright, little ladies. Rin's already been but just a reminder that Britannia is completely different than home. It's filled with humans who are wary of demons and vampires despite us being peaceful with them, so don't run off or mention either race. The air's gonna feel different but you'll be alright. Stay with one of us at all times, Arthur could have knights anywhere and they won't hesitate to attack us. Any questions?" Maimai lectured, making Asta roll his eyes. "It's gonna be fine, Maimai. No need to go all Uncle Zel on them," Asta giggled as he said it, earning a slap on the back of the head from my dark haired lover. "You're the one that earned all those lectures, Asta. Don't start with me. You may be a grown man but I can still kick your ass," Zeldris scolded my blonde son, Meliodas and I were giggling at the exchange.

"Papaw Zel can we go already, pleassssseeeee?!" Lenny begged as she squirmed in his arms. He giggled, "So impatient just like your Daddy was. Yes, we can go now." She threw her arms up, "Yayyyyy!!" she exclaimed then poked Zeldris' nose, "Daddy says he's got Nana's personality but that Uncle Maimai has yours and that's why he's so moody." Zeldris and Maimai scowled at Meliodas and I as we snickered. "Well, your Daddy is a brat and you can tell him I said that," Zel replied to his granddaughter, "Let's go before I have to hear more about how my son is trash talking me to my granddaughter." I giggled again, "Azy is just teasing, Zel! He loves you and your moodiness." He scoffed and started walking towards the portal, the rest of us following: Rin in my arms, Lenny in Zel's, Mira in Mel's, and Levy in Asta's, with Maimai next to Mel as we all knew Mira was likely to try to take off. The girls gasped in awe when we crossed over, it was a beautiful sunny day in Britannia and they couldn't decide what to look at. Rin was smiling in my arms as he watched his sister and nieces take in the sights around them. I squeezed him against me, prompting him to wrap his arms around my neck and hug me back, "I love you, Momma!" I grinned, "I love you too, Rin."

"Let's take them to the lake that's nearby," Asta suggested, "They'll like seeing all the flowers that grow there!" I grinned, "Sounds a good a place as any to start the Britannia tour." We flew off towards the lake that was closest to us, the girls ooed and awed at everything below us. We flew fairly low so they could take in the sights, so far it seemed like we were going to have a visit without any confrontations. Once we landed at the shore, we sat the girls down who immediately ran to the edge of the water. "It's so blue!" Levy exclaimed excitedly. We giggled at her then happily watched as the four of them started playing around, pointing out flowers and chasing the occasional bug that flew by. "This is what I wanted to happen when we brought you here for the first time, Maimai and Asta," I pointed out to my sons sitting on either side of me, my voice slightly saddened. "We still had a good time, Momma!" Asta exclaimed, grinning at me. I smiled softly then returned my attention to my two youngest and their nieces, willing this moment to last forever. After about an hour of watching them play, Rin ran up to his Dad, "Daddy can we go see Tristan now?!" Meliodas grinned, "I think now's a good a time as any," he announced and picked up his son. The flight to Liones was uneventful as well, we landed outside the gate and walked towards the castle. The girls were yanking on their Uncle's hands to hurry them along, making my lovers and I giggle at their exasperated faces.