4

I let the water run over my long black hair and down my back. It felt like an eternity that I'd showered when really it was just yesterday, that's how long today felt like it lasted. I heard the bathroom door open and close, then the shower door. I didn't need to open my eyes to know it was my blonde lover joining me. His hands grabbed hold of my waist and his tongue flicked one of my nipples, surprising me and making me moan. He sucked on one of my nipples then the other, his teeth grazing each of them as he released them from his mouth. He kissed up my chest, to my neck, then my lips, forcing his tongue in my mouth. I loved how dominating he was most of the time when we were intimate, "Get on your knees and suck my cock," he demanded in my ear. I immediately dropped down and grabbed his already hard cock in my hand, licking his balls first and jerking him off. He groaned from the pleasure and put his fingers in my hair, preparing to fuck my mouth if he wished.

I placed small licks on the tip to tease him, the brief warmth of my tongue made him twitch. He exhaled sharply through his nose, "Do I need to remind you how to suck my cock properly?" he growled, making me smirk at his impatience. I relented and put my mouth around his member, pressing my tongue against his shaft as I sucked and moved my head back and forth. He groaned quietly here and there, savoring the feeling of my mouth. My teeth grazed him lightly, sending miniature tremors through his body. "Fuck, you're such a good cocksucker," he purred, shoving his cock further down my throat and holding it there with his hand on the back of my head, making small thrusts, until I started to gasp slightly. I continued sucking him off, fondling his balls in my hand until I could feel him twitching in my mouth, letting me know he was close. That's when he grabbed the sides of my head with both hands and fucked my mouth faster than I could do myself, his cum shot down the back of my throat. I swallowed and sucked his cock some more, "You're gonna suck me dry if you keep doing that," he breathed out, overstimulated.

I giggled and stood up, kissing him sweetly when he picked me up abruptly and shoved his cock inside my pussy. I moaned in surprise and delight, he pushed me up against the wall of the shower and fucked me, kissing me hungrily. I moaned into his mouth as he made noises of his own, it was reminiscent of the day Astaroth was conceived, our sounds obscene and we had no regard for if anyone could hear us. He pinched both my nipples hard at the same time, causing me to cum quickly. My pussy squeezed him, milking his cock for more of his cum to which he delivered, making sure to be as far inside me as he could when he did. I thought he'd be done but he was insatiable, sucking on my neck and fucking me into the wall harder now. "Oh fuck Mel, you're gonna drive me crazy," I panted out. I felt him smirk against my neck, "You always have been crazy for my cock, there's no gonna about it," he answered gruffly in my ear, making me shudder.

"Come on, baby, cum for me again," he whispered, holding onto my hips tightly as he thrusted even harder. I couldn't contain myself, my orgasm was more explosive than the last, making me scream rather than moan. He groaned, cumming for a third time, his body was trembling. "One more time, you're gonna fuck me now," he demanded, laying down on the shower floor still inside me. I wasn't sure I could even do anything, my body was shaking so much but the euphoria I was feeling from cumming for him over and over pushed me further to reach that high just one more time. I bounced my hips up and down on his cock, digging my nails into his chest as I moaned loudly, focusing all my attention on my pussy. "Do you love fucking me?" he asked, watching the sight he loved so much on top of him. "Yes!" I moaned out, "Do you love me?" he asked. "Yes! I love you, Meliodas," I breathed out, barely coherent anymore as I was so very close.

He grinned, grabbing hold of my hips and bucking his hips up to fuck into me, the change in pace made me cum instantaneously. He slammed me down hard against him and came yet again, I could feel his load hitting my womb. I collapsed on top of him, too fucked out to move. "You're gonna have to carry me to bed," I complained, panting on top of him as I tried to catch my breath. He kissed my forehead, "To be honest I don't know if I can move either, we may just have to sleep in the shower," he giggled. The bathroom door opened, "You keep that up and we're gonna end up with another Astaroth," Zel teased as he walked through the bathroom and into the closet to grab a change of clothes for bed. "Zel, carry me to bed, pleaseeeeee," I whined, body still trembling. He opened the shower door and smirked at me, "Really? We're gonna have to put you in cock rehab, Ali," he joked, grabbing me in a towel.