19

I brought the coffee to my lovers who were sitting in our room chatting quietly, each with a twin in his arms. "Iseldis had another vision," I informed them softly. They perked up, it'd been a long time since she'd had one. "Azy said Rin is definitely a god of destruction," I relayed what my firstborn told me, sitting next to Meliodas who was holding our baby boy. Zel and I instantly felt Mel's feelings of anxiety and guilt. "It's nothing to feel guilty about, brother. Amai and Asta were predicted to be the calamity of the world and in my opinion they've been the opposite," Zel reassured him, making me smile. I rested my hand on my blonde lover's thigh, "Zel's right, you know. You were known as Meliodas the Destroyer and if you don't count Danafor, I'd say you didn't really do much destroying," I squeezed his leg gently. His face was blank as he stared down at his son in his arms but Zel and I could still feel how he felt and our words weren't making him feel better. "Mel, listen to me. It's my fault he's even a demi-god to begin with. So if you want to feel something, point your frustrations at me," I insisted, we both felt that broke through his guilt and he looked at me. "How can you think that's a bad thing?" he asked me quietly. I caressed his cheek, "How can you think you know for sure he's doomed to a life of destruction, Mel? You weren't. It doesn't mean he will either. For all we know, he could be the one that maintains the balance with creation. If you think about it, Arthur creates with his chaos magic..." I said just as quietly, I could feel he instantly felt better after that.

"I will say though, Azy didn't tell me everything. He thinks he was smooth about it but I know when my kids are lying to me and he did. I'm pretty sure it involves me, Maimai, and Asta but he's afraid to say," I continued a little louder, sipping my coffee. Zeldris furrowed his brows before taking a drink of his own coffee, "I'm going to have to talk to him about it then." He stood up and handed Mira to me and grinned, "It's pretty cute the first kids and last kids were sets of twins," he shot his brother a look when he said 'last', "I'm gonna go find Az right now. I can't wait, I need to know." Meliodas and I giggled, if we weren't immortal it'd be a problem but for all we knew the three of us could have kids for an eternity. "It's both of your fault's we have so many kids. You're both insistent on shoving your dicks so far inside me when you cum," I pointed out, making Meliodas giggle again and Zeldris roll his eyes. He waved us off, "Yeah, yeah. I'll be back in a bit."

—Azriel's POV—
I wasn't as adept at feeling energies as my younger brothers but I could always feel when Dad was on his way to me. Everyone said how intimidating Uncle Mel's aura was but Dad's was just as intimidating, if not worse. Uncle Mel's you could feel the overwhelming malice and negativity immediately. Dad's was just as malicious and negative, but it had an eerie calmness to it that made him feel unpredictable. Uncle Mel was more likely to charge in immediately but you could never tell with Dad, which is why I felt he was more intimidating. Mom's was just as scary, at first it felt warm and inviting like Aunt Elizabeth's probably because she was half-goddess. But once you were drawn in, it would quickly transform to feeling bloodthirsty and cold, making anyone shiver immediately. If they weren't my parents and Uncle, I'd be terrified of them.

"Az," I heard Dad's voice as he walked into the study. There were papers everywhere, strategies for the war mostly. "Morning, Dad. How's it going?" I asked, but I felt like I knew why he was here. No doubt Mom told him what I told her earlier. It was strange looking at your own parents and they look the same age as you. If anything I felt I might look older than my own, but maybe it was because I wasn't used to this sort of stress all the time and they'd lived it their entire lives. I was biased but Dad was a good looking guy, I couldn't help but feel a little envious though in that I never did quite fill out as much as he was. To be fair, he was more muscular than Uncle Mel as well, and Uncle Mel had 3,000 years on Dad. "Your Mom told me about Iseldis' vision. There's more, isn't there? You just didn't want to tell her," he asserted, his voice was low as always but calm and collected, not his usual Dad voice.