24

I woke up a couple hours later and rolled over in Meliodas' arms, kissing his lips sweetly and consequently waking him up. He grinned and kissed me back harder, eyes still closed and half asleep. He inhaled sharply as I slid my hand down his pants and grabbed his dick, stroking him slowly. His hand immediately groped my chest roughly, "This is my favorite way to wake up," he whispered, shoving me onto my back to pin me down and suck on my neck. I moaned in his ear quietly as he grinded on me, biting my neck in response. I pulled his shirt off, admiring his muscular body then stripped out of my own. His mouth found my nipples, licking and sucking each of them softly, a stark contrast between his attention to my neck. I was getting impatient, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, pulling his body closer to mine and whispered, "Just fuck me now please, Mel," before forcefully kissing him again. He grinned mischievously, "Well, well, well, someone's needy." He kicked his shorts off and yanked my own off before pinning my arms down, "Tell me how badly you want me," he demanded, immediately reminding me of the first time I'd slept with him.

I kissed his lips hard, "So badly, I'm gonna go insane if you don't fuck me right now, please!" He shoved his cock inside me, making me moan in almost a relieved kind of way, kissing and sucking on my neck again. "Ohh Meliodas...you feel so good," I panted out, I felt him smirk against my neck, proud of himself for making me turn into a mess every time he touched me. "You always have been a little slut for me," he growled in my ear, nibbling it suddenly and making me gasp, "Are you gonna cum for me?" I whined in anticipation, wanting him to stop teasing me and get me there immediately. He chuckled at my whininess, increasing his pace and fucking me harder, the way I liked him to handle me. Just as I was about to cum, I sunk my teeth into his neck, making him hiss in surprise as I'd given him no warning. It caused him to cum, the pain from my teeth and the pleasure from my pussy squeezing his cock was too much to take. I reveled in the feeling of his blood in my mouth and his cum in my pussy, eventually releasing his neck.

He smiled softly at me and kissed my forehead, "I love you, Ali. You're my world, don't forget that." I gave him a warm smile and hugged him tightly, "I love you too. The road to here was a long and painful one but I wouldn't change it for the world," I whispered, gazing into his blue-green eyes happily. He grinned and rolled off me onto his side, squeezing me against him again. "I could've done without the whole me dying and being an asshole thing, but other than that, yeah," he admitted, his voice wavering a little. I sighed, "Mel...that was like 35 years ago, stop feeling so guilty about things like this. I know you feel guilty about Asta thinking I loved my other kids more than him because you're his dad and not Zel...that's not something you need to feel guilty about either. If anything I should, it's my fault for not making him see I love him just as much as my other kids. I hope Rin and Mira don't grow up feeling the same way..." tears started to well in my eyes. He hugged me tighter, shoving his face in my hair, "No, I don't want you to feel guilty about that. We both tried to reassure him...he's just stubborn," he mumbled into my hair, "Rin and Mira know you love them just as much as their older siblings...especially Rin. He wants to be by your side constantly," he giggled.

He was right, his youngest mini-me was like my little shadow. I sighed happily and relaxed my entire body, enjoying this moment with him. It wasn't particularly late yet so I contemplated getting up but decided to stay put for a little longer.

—Astaroth's POV—
"Did you have fun in Britannia, Rin?" I asked him as we walked down the hall, we were heading to the garden in the back of the castle. It was my favorite place to go when I wanted some alone time, probably because I spent a lot of time with Mom there when I was younger. She told me the day Dad had visited the demon realm when I was conceived was the day Uncle Zel showed her the sunflowers he'd had put there. I knew Uncle Zel loved me like his own, but I also knew that that day was when he threw Dad out of the demon realm and asked him what he did to deserve being treated so horribly by Dad. It wasn't a happy day for anyone, and it made me sad at first, but Mom told me she always loved the sunflowers because it reminded her of how happy me being born had made her. That she was thankful that day happened despite the pain it'd initially caused.