1

"Momma...You know it's gonna be useful against King Arthur, right?" Astaroth insisted, getting to the point. "I do, Asta, but remember what I had you two promise me?" I asked them. "Only to those who are willing," they recited simultaneously. I grinned, pulling them each into a side hug, "Exactly." We sat together for a little while, enjoying the quiet and each other's company. "Azy plans to go to Britannia in a few weeks to speak with Aunt Elizabeth on Dad's behalf, we're going with him. We wanted you to know," Amaimon informed me. I nodded, "Be careful. Don't stray from each other, it's dangerous with Arthur's insane following. If you turn anyone, bring them here immediately. We have enough humans to harvest blood from for a small army now I think."

We'd figured out how to prevent humans from dying from the miasma and brought some here for a steady supply of blood. We no longer associated with Merlin given her ties with Arthur. We only took humans to the demon realm who'd committed irredeemable sins: murder, r***, etc. There were a few that wanted to come with willingly but the three of us that ruled over the realm were unsure about this and denied them. Zeldris as the Demon King, me as the Demon Queen, and Meliodas unofficially helped rule, given the strange bond we had it was easy to run the realm together. It gave us the option to go to Britannia should we need without planning too much. Azriel was also Zeldris' representative should he not be able to do something himself.

"We will, Momma. Don't worry," Astaroth grinned at me. I squeezed them both against me, "I love you both so much. I'm proud of the young men you've grown into. Your Dads and I didn't want you to have to grow up around conflict like we did and we don't expect you to fight in any way, just so you know. I know you plan to, but if you don't want to, you don't have to." They turned and squeezed me in a tight hug, they were incredibly strong like their dads so they were lucky I was as well or it would've hurt. "We love you too, Momma. We want to, it's not something we can just watch from the sidelines. What Arthur's attempting to do isn't right, eradicating the other clans besides humans in Britannia? It's despicable. It was peaceful once, it can be again," Amaimon replied, he reminded me so much of Zeldris when he was younger. All he wanted was peace and an end to the useless bloodshed. Astaroth was the same but leaned a little more towards being like his own dad, Meliodas. Peace yes, but he couldn't look past the injustice of those who were innocent being harmed either.

"One of your dads and I will likely come with you, actually. Azriel will be busy in Liones but if you two are planning to look for recruits, you'll need protection," I told them. "I'll go," I heard Meliodas' voice in my head, making me grin. "That was fast. I didn't even get a chance to respond," Zeldris' voice made me laugh, he was feigning annoyance at his brother's eagerness. "What're they saying?" Astaroth asked, knowing why I was giggling to myself. "Mel will be coming with us. He didn't even give Zel a chance to respond, as usual," I told my blonde son. My heart swelled with joy every time I looked at him...all my children really, but he was my baby. Zeldris, Meliodas, and I all decided no more babies of our own. It was our babies turn to have their own should they choose and we could live vicariously through them.

Three weeks later, it was the morning Azriel, Amaimon, Astaroth, Meliodas, and I were to leave for Britannia. I was in the bedroom getting ready, Meliodas had already left the room to get other things we needed gathered. Arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me tightly against someone: Zeldris. "Were you going to sneak off without saying bye?" he whispered in my ear then proceeded to kiss my neck up and down lightly, making me shiver. His hands slid up my body to grab my tits, rubbing my nipples between his fingers and licking my neck. I moaned gleefully, pushing myself back against him. He inhaled sharply from the extra pressure on his cock. I turned around and kissed his lips hungrily, wanting to taste him immediately. He groaned as I slid my tongue in his mouth and grabbed his cock tightly in my hand, stroking him. "I'm gonna fuck you so hard," he groaned again, picking me up to toss me on our bed. He yanked my shorts down and dove face first in my pussy, licking my clit with his warm tongue. I squealed in delight, grabbing a handful of his hair at the suddenness of which he'd started.