37

We took off towards the main portal to Britannia that we always used, where the invaders had started to come through. Arthur's chaos magic must've been giving them protection from the miasma. Zeldris and Meliodas were flying on either side of me with Maimai, Asta, and Rin behind us. Once we got to the entrance we noticed a large number of knights of Camelot, a couple with chaos staffs. One of them pointed their staff at Ror'an, but Meliodas got between them, "I think you're pointing that staff at the wrong people." Meliodas glared at the knight and started to use his insanity magic on him, the man quickly turned on his comrades. "Thank you, Meliodas. I owe you," Ror'an exclaimed then went to help the rest of our army. My dark haired lover, our sons, and I watched in awe as the chaos knight devolved into madness and attacked his comrades. He wiped out many of them, the other with the chaos staff included. "I think Ror'an and Dezran can handle the rest, let's head to Britannia," Zeldris urged. We met up with the portion of the demon and vampire army that was going to be coming with us. "We don't know what to expect on the other side of this portal, so be prepared. I'm going to plunge Britannia into a perpetual state of darkness, that way the vampires can fight without focusing on protecting themselves from the sun. Once that happens, help Meliodas and I protect Ali, Amai, Asta, and Rin so they can make it to Camelot so we can end this once and for all!" Zeldris exclaimed, I grinned at his commanding nature.

I hugged my three sons tightly before we crossed over, their dads hugged them after me, then I kissed each of my lovers. "I love all of you. Do your best to stay alive for me," I pleaded, then we led the army through the portal. There wasn't an ambush waiting to happen, so we crossed without issue. As soon as we were out of the cave, Zeldris, Meliodas, our sons, and I flew into the sky. Zeldris held his sword up then held his other hand out, "Bask in perpetual darkness, Britannia!" The sky turned an eerie dark purple, similar to that of the demon realm. Once the demons below saw the sky had been darkened, they motioned for the vampires to follow. We flew lower to be near them and took off towards old Camelot, it was the easiest place to make a gateway to the new Camelot. We soon were met with resistance from some of Arthur's following, our army clashed with them as some of the chaos knights tried to attack our sons. "Rin!" Maimai shouted, using his purple cat fate magic to prevent his baby brother from getting hit with a chaos bolt. "I don't think so, you bastards," I growled, charging after the one who attacked Rin with a sword in each hand: one of darkness and the other of blood red light. They were much stronger than I expected, though Zeldris, Meliodas, and I were keeping our seals in place until we reached Camelot as a just in case. "So you finally came out to play," we heard a familiar voice.

"Ban!" Meliodas exclaimed, somehow excited despite being in the middle of a war. Ban was about to respond when Zeldris interrupted them, "We don't have time for your stupid punching game, let's go." Meliodas scowled at his brother but knew he was right, "Let's get drunk after this, Cap'n!" Ban called out as we continued our pursuit to Camelot. It was an eerie feeling, heading towards Camelot with my lovers and sons. We had no idea what was in store for us once we crossed over into the other dimension. I watched proudly as Asta blasted through a bunch of enemies to save his comrades quickly, watching him fight was like watching his dad. The same with Maimai as he conjured Dies Irae suddenly. "Your mini-mes aren't mini anymore!" I shouted at my lovers after pushing a body off my sword. They giggled then continued on with their sons and I, eventually we reached old Camelot where Tristan and Lancelot were waiting. "Yo, Meliodas' bastard! What's up?" Lancelot called to Asta, who scoffed and threw a ball of red light at him. "Shut up, jackass," Asta grumbled then grinned. All of us stood silently for a moment and stared out at the emptiness that had been Camelot, I couldn't help but feel guilty even if I hadn't actually destroyed the place. "Is everyone ready?" Rin asked quietly, my heart was pounding as I was about to take 3 of my children with me into what felt like was going to be hell. We all looked at each other, Meliodas and Zeldris simultaneously looked at me last. "As ready as I'll ever be," I replied, then my eyes glowed a brighter red as I started using my creation magic to form an entrance to Camelot.