15

—My POV—
Once the door closed, I started crying. Zeldris and Meliodas were laying on either side of me, now concerned as to why I was crying. "What's wrong, Ali?" Zel asked slightly frantic. "You two...you've been killing yourselves the last four days. Do you know how devastated I would've been had I woken up and something was wrong with either of you?" I choked out. They both did their best to wipe my tears away but they kept coming. "And then, you sent my babies to fight against Arthur's army?! They're so young! Why would you send them? Couldn't Dezran and the rest of the army handle them?!" I was sobbing, thinking about Amaimon and Astaroth getting hurt. "Ali...we sent them because they were our best bet to end things quickly while we brought you here. Ban and King thought it was Meliodas and I fighting, that's how powerful they are already," Zel explained. I sighed heavily and pulled a pillow over my head, "I'm so proud of them...but I'm still upset. And as far as my illness...you couldn't have known so stop blaming yourselves. None of us knew!"

Meliodas pulled the pillow off my face and looked in my red eyes with his blue-green ones, "Ali...you're everything I've ever needed and wanted...I'd be lost without you and if it was my fault you were gone, I couldn't live with myself," his voice was so soft and gentle, it matched the kiss he placed on my lips after. Zeldris turned my face so I could look in his bright green eyes, "I've heard humans speak of an afterlife that's a paradise for anyone who makes it there. It's not a place you go when you die, not for me. It's this, right here. Being with you is paradise. You're my whole heart, Ali," his voice was adamant, he finished by pulling me into a deep kiss. "I love you both so much," I murmured before kissing Zel again, a little more forcefully, my tongue slipping into his mouth. I pulled away then grabbed Meliodas' face and kissed him just as forcefully, he matched that forcefulness with his own.

"As much as I want to jump both of you right now, I think we all need to sleep some more so we can go home to the rest of our kids. We have some babies that need us," I said quietly, pushing my back into Zeldris' warm body and pulling Meliodas to me so I could rest my face against his chest. I heard them exhale sharply through their noses as they smiled, each wrapping an arm around me as we all drifted off to sleep.

—Amaimon's POV—
I poked my head in the room a few hours later, smiling as I saw the three of them fast asleep. Mom might've been furious with them for sending Astaroth and I but she loved them too much to stay angry for long. I'd been hanging around the castle with Astaroth, waiting for our parents to recover from the hell they'd been through so we could go home. It was getting late but I wanted to check on them before bed. "How are they doing?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned to see Ban, who I hadn't really interacted much with but I knew he was, or had been at one point, Uncle Mel's best friend. "Better. Mom seems to have forgiven them already, or at least mostly. She has a soft spot for those demons," I grinned. He stared at my mouth for a moment. Mom and Azriel always hid their fangs when in Britannia but Astaroth and I didn't bother. It used energy to do so and we didn't believe it was necessary to hide who we were.

"Your older brother attacked Lancelot when he turned, y'know?" he commented. I made a face, Mom told me all about what happened so I wasn't real thrilled to talk to him about it. "Captain defended them and I couldn't understand how he'd defend a kid that much that was fathered by his brother who'd wanted to kill him only a decade earlier with the woman Captain always loved," he continued, he could see on my face I was getting increasingly agitated. He smirked at me, it felt like he was intentionally provoking me. "But when I see Captain with her and you kids...it's clear how much he loves you. Back then, I didn't realize it but when your parents found out your older siblings were your Dad's...Captain was devastated. What sort of best friend am I that I didn't see it?" his voice was sad, he glanced at the door behind me.

"I guess I was just upset that Ali seemed to love your Dad so much more than the Captain, I felt like she was leading him on. But she tried to stay away. She was pregnant with you and wasn't ever going to come back to Britannia again. It seemed like it was to just make your Dad happy but...she was trying to help the Captain as well. She loved him just as much and wanted him to stay here so he would get over her..." he was rambling and I wasn't sure where he was going with this. I sighed heavily through my nose, making him smirk. "You're even more your old man than your older brother. He's got your Mom's personality but you're like his clone. Anyway, what I'm getting at is I said a lot of shitty things to your parents and the Captain over the years and I wondered if you'd let them know I was sorry. Elaine and I need to head out and I'd ask Captain's clone but he's..." he trailed off like he was looking for the right words.

"A mouthy hothead? Yeah if I'm Dad's clone, he's Uncle Mel's," I giggled, then nodded, "I'll tell them." He grinned, "Thanks. By the way, you two are badass just like your Dads." I grinned back, "We've got a long way to go before we're as amazing as they are. I can't imagine going through what they have. See ya Ban." We waved goodbye as Astaroth walked past him in the hallway. He gave Ban a shit eating grin, meaning Ban probably already tried to talk to him and he got mouthy so Ban came to me instead. "What's up, Maimai? What did the bean pole want?" he asked, giggling. I rolled my eyes, "He wanted us to tell them he was sorry for the shit he'd said over the last few years. You got mouthy with him earlier, didn't you?" He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "I might've but he should've led with that instead of talking shit first!" I rolled my eyes again, "You're a real pain in the ass sometimes, you know that?"

He giggled, "They awake?" he asked, looking at the door behind me. I shook my head, "I think we should give them the rest of the night and leave in the morning. Dad and Uncle Mel are still exhausted. Though Mom is totally a softie and already forgave them." He giggled again, "She's got a soft spot for them...Probably why you, me, and Azy rarely get reprimanded by her because we look just like them." I grinned and nodded, "Let's head to bed. We'll probably wake up before them anyway." He pointed at the door, "Should we sleep on the cots in there?" I made a face, "Hell no. They're gonna get handsy with Mom as soon as they wake up and you know that. They're worse than any of us kids are!" He giggled, "You're right. Let's find somewhere else."

—My POV—
I started to wake, sunlight was poking through the curtains and resting on my face. The warmth from both my lovers was cozy. I smiled as I lay there listening to their soft snores, feeling their chests rise and fall slowly. I grinned at my mischievous thoughts and decided they'd slept enough for me to jump them. They were each only wearing comfortable shorts, having ditched their usual clothes likely a few days ago. I reached behind me and shoved my hand down Zeldris' shorts, doing the same in front of me to Meliodas. It didn't take either of them any time at all to get hard from my stimulation, each of them keeping their eyes closed but breathing heavier from the pleasant wake up. Zeldris moved first, pulling me closer to him which forced me to remove my hand but using his own to play with my breasts and lick the side of my neck. Meliodas slid his hand down my shorts and inhaled sharply when he felt how turned on I already was. He started rubbing my bud and his lips found mine, his tongue dominating mine like always.

I moaned from the simultaneous onslaught of pleasure and pushed my ass back against Zeldris to encourage him to grind on me. He groaned from the pressure and continued, the kisses on my neck changing from kissing to biting and sucking as he got more aggressive. Meliodas couldn't handle me just stroking him anymore. He yanked my shorts off as Zeldris pulled my shirt off, then pulled me away from his brother to put me on top of him, my back on his chest. He thrusted into me suddenly, making me gasp. The younger brother took the opportunity of my mouth being open to shove his cock in. I started sucking him greedily as the older brother fucked into me and rubbed circles around my clit. I moaned and whined, the vibrations causing the younger brother to groan in delight. My pussy started to squeeze Meliodas tighter, making him increase his speed, "Be a good girl and cum for me," he whispered gruffly in my ear.

The unpleasant tightness in my core got progressively tighter until finally releasing all at once, my orgasm making me stop sucking Zeldris' dick, frustrating him. Meliodas fucked into me even faster to reach his own high. As soon as his cum released inside me, Zeldris stole me away and pinned me underneath him, shoving his own dick inside my overstimulated pussy. His lips met mine, our tongues gliding across one another. I wrapped my legs around his waist and dug my nails of one hand in his back, my other hand in his soft black hair to deepen the kiss while pulling his hair. His thrusts were hard and steady, making me moan loudly with each. I couldn't take much longer and came quickly, my pussy constricting his cock causing him to groan and cum immediately. We stayed that way for a few moments, continuing to make out before he rolled over next to me, both of us trying to catch our breath.

Meliodas had already taken a shower and come back by the time we finished, "Now that you're finally done, go get cleaned up so we can head home. I wanna hold my babies again," he ordered as he grinned at us. Zel and I smiled, getting up to do as he said. Once we were finished, we came out to see Astaroth and Amaimon had joined Meliodas. "Hey Momma, ready to go home?" Astaroth asked, smiling softly. I ruffled his hair, "Yup. Let's go." After Elizabeth checked me over again, we said our goodbyes and headed back to the demon realm.