8

—-My POV—-
Zeldris gently shook me awake and filled Meliodas and I in on what was happening just outside the demon realm's portal to Britannia. Meliodas wanted to go with him but Zeldris insisted he stay here with me. "You better come back to me," I told him worriedly after kissing him passionately. "I will, Ali. I'm not using the seal, I'm not taking any chances. Dezran and some of the vampires will be with me as well. If anything I'm going to protect them from being wiped out," he reassured me. He kissed my forehead then left the room. I clung onto Meliodas, "I can't help but be worried about him, Mel." He stroked my hair and held me tight, "I know Ali but he's the Demon King, he'll be alright. Plus he's my little brother, I taught him to fight and I'm pretty confident I was a good teacher considering we're both alive to this day." I grinned at him and kissed his lips, "Wanna go again?" He looked a little tired and exasperated, making me giggle. "I'm kidding. I think I'm finally satisfied, at least for now. Plus now I'm worried about Zel and the others, so I'd rather just cuddle," I admitted. He breathed a sigh of relief, "That sounds like a better plan, as much as I love fucking you."

"What do you want to name the baby?" I asked, drawing circles on his chest with my finger. He hummed, "If it's a boy? What about Azazel? Or for a girl, Rin?" he suggested. I glanced at his handsome face, "I like Azazel but I really like Lilith for a girl. Lily for short. Though Azazel is close to Azriel so maybe Egyn or Iblis for a boy?" He looked at me with wide eyes, "What?" I asked worriedly, "Is something the matter?" He sighed, "That illusion Arthur put me in. It was you in labor with my baby, a girl, that we named Lilith. Now I'm wondering if he can predict the future? What the fuck..." My heart was pounding suddenly, "I don't like that. He needs to be stopped asap. What the fuck was Merlin thinking?" He shook his head, "I don't know, Ali. She definitely tricked us though." I breathed deeply a couple times to get control of my pounding heart then smiled to myself, "What'd she look like?" He grinned down at me, "Blonde messy hair, your face and eye shape, my blue green eyes." I smiled back, "I think I can deal with two blonde babies." I rolled over and sat up, "I'm gonna go see Niya and Levy, wanna join me?" He sat up as well, "Sure. That little baby loves me most out of all these kids anyway," he grinned.

"Momma, how are you doing?" Niya came over to us, holding Levy. She had Levy 3 months after Lenora was born, before I'd found out about myself being pregnant. Levy was a white haired, blue eyed baby girl and really did love Meliodas, she always smiled when she saw him. I didn't think I saw her cry once when he held her. "I'm tired. I'm sure Azy told you but your Dad went to get rid of an ambush waiting to happen right outside the portal so I came to see you and little Levy to distract myself," I grinned at the baby as Niya handed her to me. Niya sighed, "He did. I know Dad is trying to keep us all safe but I wish he'd think of himself for once." I cooed at Levy a little before looking back at my daughter, "I know, but he's always been that way. Plus, you and Azy have babies. I'm pregnant, Meliodas isn't going to really want to leave my side right now...He obviously isn't going to send your younger brothers and he didn't want to send Dezran himself nor was he going to send Ror'an with his dad. So he went himself." She smiled at her baby in my arms, "Have you picked out names? I can't believe I'm going to have a sibling 30 years younger than me." I elbowed Meliodas next to me, grinning, "Blame him. We've talked about them but nothing concrete yet."

—-Zeldris' POV—-
"I know this is your first battle as vampires, probably first in general given the lives you had as humans. Dezran and I are here to back you up and protect you as needed, but I really want to see how you measure up against Arthur's knights. That's why we left all of the demon army behind. According to Azriel, there aren't many but enough to overwhelm if it were just two or three of us going to Britannia. I want Arthur to get the message that he can't fuck with the Demon King and his people. He tried to kill your Queen and Prince Meliodas a few months back. Show him what we do to people who try to harm our own," I told the vampires before me. I tried my best to lead my people such that they knew I didn't believe they were fodder to use at my disposal, another reason I wanted to go there myself. "We trust in your leadership as the king, Lord Zeldris. We'll do our best to defeat them!" one of them declared, making me smile. "Alright, let's go then. Be ready for an immediate ambush once we exit," I warned.