16

"Momma! I'm so glad you're alright," Azriel squeezed me tightly in a hug, making me gasp a little. "Thanks, Azy. How are Mira and Rin?" I asked after he finally released me. I hugged Niya, Iseldis, Xena, Erza, Yami, and Ror'an as he spoke. "They're doing great though I think they miss you. Mira cries a lot more than Rin, he seems fairly content to just hang out for the most part. I'd like to talk to you later about him, by the way," he answered. I assumed I knew what he was going to say so I just grinned and nodded. After everyone exchanged hugs with Zel, Mel, Asta, and Maimai, I went to go see my babies followed by Meliodas. Zeldris went to catch up with Azriel about anything involving running the demon realm after giving me a quick kiss goodbye. Meliodas and I walked into our room where their crib was setup, we grinned as we looked down at their sleeping faces. He hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder, "I can't wait to watch them grow up," he murmured.

"Don't say that! I want them to stay little forever. Maimai and Asta just came back from basically war, they're not my little guys anymore," I faked a sniffle after but smiled, "They're going to be perfect just like the rest of them." He giggled, "It's funny they're younger than their nieces, but our family isn't what one would describe as normal anyway." I hummed in agreement, "Let's hope these two aren't destined to destroy the world or anything. I don't think I can deal with having to be extra protective of four of my six kids." He squeezed me, "Even if something like that were to come up, we have a lot of people here to protect them." I turned around in his arms and held his face in my hands, gazing into his blue-green eyes. I gave him a soft kiss on the lips then smiled at him. "You're every bit as much of my world as Zel is. I love you so much, Mel. Don't ever forget that," I whispered, making him smile back.

I looked back at our babies and saw Rin was awake, watching us. I picked him up and cradled him in my arms, "Who's the cutest little god of destruction? You are!" Meliodas grinned next to me then reached his hand up to play with the white tuft of hair in front of his face. "It's weird seeing my face with black hair," he giggled. I smiled, "It's not weird, it's adorable. And his big brown eyes! They're so warm." He picked up Mira as she started to move a little and rocked her gently in his arms. "I didn't think there was more room in my hearts to love anything else until these two came...I'd do anything for them...well, all my kids," he admitted as he lovingly stared at her face. "Zel's really rubbed off on you, you're a big softie now too," I grinned, poking him on the nose. "I'm glad...I just wish it would've happened before Tristan..." he admitted. I caressed his cheek, "He knows you love him, Mel."

"Do you wanna show them off to the human kids?" I grinned, the kids Zel and Dezran brought home months ago were acclimated well now and had become close friends with Amaimon and Astaroth, so we saw them frequently. "Yeah, I think they'll like them," he grinned back. We moseyed towards the wing of the castle where the kids were staying, "Knock knock, anyone wanna see the new Demon Prince and Princess?!" I asked cheerfully. All of them swarmed Meliodas and I immediately, "ooing" and "awwing" at the twins in our arms. "Mira and Rin, right?!" Yami exclaimed to which Meliodas nodded happily. "They're so cute! I love Rin's big brown eyes! Where's the brown from?" Erza asked me. "My mother," I answered softly. They nodded understandingly, Amaimon and Astaroth had already explained what happened to my mother.

The kids chatted with us for awhile and expressed happiness that I was okay. They were excited about Amaimon's and Astaroth's victory. "Ali, can we talk to you and Meliodas?" Erza asked, Yami with her. We nodded and stepped outside the room with them. "What's up, Erza?" Meliodas asked cheerfully. They both started blushing heavily, Meliodas and I grinned at each other, we knew what this was about. She could barely look at the blonde next to me, deciding instead to look at me, probably because he looked just like my son that she had a crush on. "You wanna know what the transformation process is like, right?" I asked them. They sighed heavily in relief and nodded, "Yeah...we'd like to go through with it. We really love being here with you all and..." Yami trailed off.