11

—Azriel's POV—
"Did you sleep okay last night, Dad?" I asked as he ran his hands through his hair. "As best you can in a chair after your lover gave birth to twins, yeah," he replied, smiling. After Mom got pregnant with Astaroth, Dad was angry with Uncle Mel for so long and I didn't blame him but he never treated Astaroth any different. I could tell it would be the same with Mira and Rin, he seemed genuinely happy. We walked to one of the rooms we used as an office sort and sat around a table. Dad sighed and put his head in his hands, "How many?" Tristan thought for a moment, "Several hundreds." Dad lifted his head to look at him, "How many are just kids? We brought 10 here a few months ago that weren't any older than Amai and Asta." Tristan looked at me wide eyed, "Yeah. Dad and Dezran took some of the vampires to fight a group that was posted outside the portal to here. When Dad saw they were kids he didn't let any of our people kill them. They've been living here since. None of them want to return to Britannia, at least not right now. Two of them even seem to be smitten with Maimai and Asta," I explained.

Tristan sighed, "That's unfortunate...I don't think any of them are children...We have enough knights to face them by numbers but we'd like your help Uncle Zel. The chaos magic is just that...chaotic...and with demons and vampires in our arsenal I think that'll help." Dad nodded, "You'll have our help. Since Meliodas was the King we've been allies and nothing has changed from my end since he's been back here." Tristan gave him a small smile, "Thank you, Uncle Zel. I assume you'll need time to prepare, how long do you think?" He looked at me, "How long do you think, Az?" he asked. I hummed, "One week...two, tops. Will you have Uncle Mel go? And what about Maimai and Asta?" Dad shook his head, "I can't stop my brother from doing whatever the hell he wants so he'll probably go. Amai and Asta are staying here, end of story. You and Niya, too. Lenny and Levy need you." I frowned, "Yeah, and we all need you, Mom especially. I know you want to protect us Dad but if we lost you..." Tears stung my eyes at the thought.

He smiled at me and stood up, placing his hand on my head, "It's okay, Az. I'm not going to be reckless, I have too much to lose. My family's everything to me, but I'm not going to let that little shit Arthur do whatever he pleases. I made a treaty with Liones and I intend to keep it. Now, come here." I stood up and he pulled me into a tight hug, making me gasp a little. It was crazy to me how strong he was sometimes. My siblings and I had trained so much of our lives and were strong in our own rites but Dad, Uncle Mel, and Mom were on another level. That was the difference between training for fun versus necessity. Not that our training had always been for fun, but theirs never was. "Are you going to stay here tonight, Tristan? I know Asta would be thrilled to see you and Meliodas would like to spend some time with you as well," Dad asked him. Tristan looked at me, "It is getting late. You shouldn't be traveling alone in Britannia at night," I told him. He nodded, "I'll stay for tonight."

—Meliodas' POV—
Ali and I were curled up in bed with the bassinet next to us, looking at our new little babies sleeping. "We make some pretty cute kids," I commented, squeezing her against me. "I think they get it from me, all my kids are pretty cute," she replied, giggling. "Well that means you think Zel and I are cute since 4 of the 6 are basically our clones, so we contributed to their cuteness too," I insisted, making her turn her head to grin at me. She kissed me then grinned again, "Fine, I guess you're cute." I turned her around and kissed her a little deeper, slipping my tongue in her mouth and pulling her tightly against my body. I grabbed her ass, making her moan softly when my brother walked in. He rolled his eyes at me, "I leave you alone for ten minutes and you're already all over her," he scolded sarcastically. "Tristan's staying for the night. I figured you'd probably want to spend some time with him. Az took him to get some food," he informed me. I kissed Ali again then rolled out of bed, "Thanks, Zel! I would like to spend some time with him."

—Zeldris' POV—
Meliodas walked past me and out of the room and I took his spot in bed, pulling Ali close to me. "Hey," I whispered and kissed her. "You're going, aren't you?" she asked worriedly. "I have to Ali...I can't send Az or Niya, Lenny and Levy need them. Amai and Asta are too young, they're staying. I'd like Meliodas to stay here with you just in case...plus with Mira and Rin just being born..." I explained quietly. Tears were welling in her eyes, "No. I don't want you to. I've lived the majority of my life without you and I don't want to chance losing you again, Zel." I hugged her tightly, her tears wet my chest, "Ali...I'm not going to be reckless. All of you are too important to me, I have too much to lose." She shook her head, "What if you get sealed away again? What if you get killed? What am I supposed to do without you if that happens?" I sighed heavily, "I'd let you come with me but that's not happening. And if something happened to me...you'd still have Meliodas." She punched me hard in the ribs, "He's not a replacement for you!" she shouted, waking Mira and Rin who started crying as a result.