31

We were finally back in the present, seemingly thanks to Astaroth's frustration with what he just saw. "Oh thank fuck. I'm gonna go die now," I exclaimed, trying to run away and hide. Zeldris grabbed my wrist, "Hey, it's not a big deal, Ali. Now they know you're a degenerate just like their Dads," he giggled. I sighed heavily. "Mom, you sleep in the same bed and have six kids with them, it's not like we didn't already know," Astaroth giggled. I pinched the bridge of my nose, "I'm not going back in time with any of you again! You're all the worst!" The four of them giggled at me as I left the room in a hurry.

—Meliodas' POV—
"Your Mom is the best," I grinned at the boys after Ali left the room. "I guess I'll go hang-" I started to say when Zel grabbed my wrist. "Wait," he insisted quietly then looked at Astaroth, "Take us to the day you were conceived." I tensed immediately, "Zel...you should already know what happened based on my and Ali's memories alone...why do you-" He sighed, "I want Asta to see how happy Ali is that day with you before I show up. She only ends up being upset because she feels guilty about hurting me...but I want him to see if I wasn't there...how happy she was that he was going to be born," he explained lovingly as he looked at Astaroth, who wasn't sure what to say but he had tears in his eyes. "Uncle Zel, we don't-" he started but my brother interrupted him. "Asta...I'm not upset anymore. I love you, so much. But I know how much you beat yourself up over it and I want you to see her happiness for yourself. I think it'll help," he added reassuringly. My heart was so happy by Zel's words and actions towards Astaroth now and since he'd been born. He'd grown so much since before we met Ali...I definitely had and I was grateful she came into both our lives. Astaroth nodded and grabbed my and Amaimon's hands, "Okay," he grinned at Zel before sending us there.

—Astaroth's POV—
"Aww, look at Azy and Niya! They're so young!" my brother exclaimed as we watched our older siblings with Uncle Zel leaving the castle. "Az was so much more rambunctious back then," Uncle Zel giggled. "I remember when you lost him in Liones when you first brought him to Britannia and he ran right into me then had the audacity to be mad at me," Dad giggled then he and Uncle Zel grinned and exclaimed in unison, "Ali!" and giggled again. "The first time I met your Mom when she was a kid, she got mad at me for running into me when she wasn't looking. Az pretends to be a lot more mature now but his real personality is all your Mom's," Uncle Zel explained, giggling some more with a look of love and nostalgia in his eyes.

"Bye baby, don't drive your Dad too crazy and don't you dare run off. Running off in Britannia and running into your Uncle is a lot less dangerous than running off here and running into an indura!" Mom scolded Azriel outside the castle. Uncle Zel and Niya were waiting a couple feet away. "Momma! I was just a kid then!" Azriel insisted, making Uncle Zel smirk. "Az, that was only two years ago. You're still a kid." Azriel groaned loudly and stomped off with them as Mom smiled and watched them leave. "Come on Maimai, let's go see Xena so Momma can take a bath," Mom grinned at my brother in her arms, he was babbling and giggling constantly.

"Maimai, look how cute you used to be!" I teased him, he glared at me. "Amai, you were the happiest baby out of all 6 of you," Uncle Zel grinned and pulled him into a side hug. "That's what Zel was like as a baby!" Dad chimed in. I furrowed my brows when suddenly we were in Liones and past Dad was talking to past Hendrickson. Dad shifted uncomfortably next to me, Uncle Zel seemed confused even though I thought they could see each other's memories.

"Sir Meliodas, where are you heading today?" Hendy smiled softly at Dad, who had his hands behind his head. He grinned, "I'm gonna take these blood pills for Az to Ali and Zel. I still need to get Zel a birthday present though, any ideas?" he giggled. Hendy scratched the back of his head, "I'm not sure, Sir Meliodas. I don't think I'm the best person to ask, I don't have any siblings." Dad grinned again, "Thanks anyway, Hendy. I'll see you later," he replied before waving and heading out of Liones. We were suddenly back home, Dad was in front of the castle, talking with Vada, one of the younger demon servants that didn't work in the castle anymore. "Lord Meliodas, what brings you to the demon realm?" she asked him, clearly surprised. "Just bringing Ali and Zel some pills for Az. Is Zel around? I wanted to talk to him about when they came to visit a couple years ago, but I don't feel him around the castle," Dad explained cheerfully. "Lord Zeldris took Lord Azriel and Lady Niya to tour the realm but Lady Ali is inside, if you'd like to wait," Vada replied before another servant came to get her. She bowed and left.