25

"Why do you two still antagonize each other?" I asked them, exasperated, "You're like Maimai and Asta and they're significantly younger than you. Like way, way younger." Zel looked at me with regret in his eyes, "I'm sorry, Ali. I didn't mean anything by what I said earlier...I was just trying to irritate Meliodas." I rolled my eyes, "Yeah I know, that's the problem. And you," I turned my attention to the blonde brother, "Stop starting shit. I have enough kids to parent, I'm not parenting the two of you as well." I grinned at them, "But I know how you can make it up to me," I pulled my shirt off then stood up and dropped my shorts, about to head to our bed but Zeldris was already on me. He was always quicker than his brother. His hands groped my chest as his tongue explored my mouth. The older brother, suddenly behind me, moved my hair out of the way to kiss my neck and his fingers rubbed my clit slowly. I moaned into Zel's mouth, reaching down to grab his cock and behind me to grab Meliodas'.

They both groaned in response, each of them getting harder in my hands. It made my stomach jump in anticipation, I loved being with them individually but being with both at the same time
was a different type of excitement. I pulled Zel's shirt off and kissed him harder, my fingers in his hair to pull him closer. I was suddenly picked up by the older brother who took me to our bed, tossing me down then stripping out of his clothes. Before he could do anything, Zeldris grabbed me to lay me on his chest, shoving his cock in my pussy abruptly. I moaned in surprise and delight, the moans being stifled as Meliodas kissed me roughly. They were insatiable, all over me without giving me any time to think or move. "I hope you're ready for us both," Zel growled in my ear, grabbing hold of my arms tightly as his brother started to shove his dick in my already filled pussy. I whined in pain, squirming a little but Zel's grip prevented my arms from moving while Meliodas' body prevented me from closing my legs.

They groaned simultaneously after the older brother successfully entered me as I'd squeezed both of them from the sudden relief of him not moving anymore. Meliodas kissed me sweetly this time, "Such a good girl, I knew you could take it," he whispered before kissing me again. Without saying anything, they started to alternate thrusting into me, I was pinned between them and the pain had already subsided and become pleasure. Meliodas' tongue was in my mouth as Zeldris licked and nibbled on my
neck from behind. I'd never be able to get enough of them. Anyone walking past our room would hear me moaning in delight despite being quieted by the older brother, especially when a sudden explosive orgasm radiated through me. I couldn't contain myself, I was trembling almost violently from the intensity and each brother was feeling the effects, their thrusts both erratic. Neither lasted much longer as I felt both of them release their hot cum inside my pussy, trying to get as deep within me as possible. All three of us were panting messes, avoiding moving as the slightest movement caused extreme overstimulation that was almost painful from how much pleasure it gave any of us.

We heard a sudden knock at our door, all of us tensed immediately. "What?!" Zel shouted from underneath me, I couldn't help but start giggling, which made the blonde brother start giggling. The dark haired brother huffed and rolled his eyes at us. We heard Astaroth sigh heavily, "Just send Mom out when you're done, you damn degenerates," knowing exactly why his Dad and I were giggling and why his Uncle was irritated. Meliodas shifted just a little, making all three of us twitch. I bit my lip hard then looked at him, "Please don't move yet or if you do just do it quickly," I begged him. He took a deep breath and moved as quickly as he could, pulling himself out of me, making Zel and I inhale sharply. Him being gone made it a lot easier for Zel to pull his dick out of me without much twitching, I laid between them still shaking. "I don't think I can move for awhile," I whined, both of them smirked at me. "You asked for it, this is your own fault," Zeldris teased. "You're gonna have to, your son needs you for something," Meliodas giggled. "He's your son too," I complained, rolling my eyes but finally sitting up. I decided to annoy them and grabbed their dicks at the same time, making them groan in pleasurable discomfort. I jumped out of bed before either could grab me and ran away giggling. "You little shit," Zeldris growled after me.