23

When we got back home, it had been 2.5 days as I suspected. So 1 hour in Britannia was 5 hours in the demon realm. Amaimon and Astaroth were at the door of the castle to greet us, a look of concern on their faces. "Yo, Amai, Asta! What's wrong?" Meliodas asked them. "Nothing. Just tired," Amaimon responded curtly, unlike his usual self then turned his attention to me, "Momma, can we talk?" I glanced at Zeldris and Meliodas, we knew exactly what this was about. "We can, but your Dads and I think we know what it's about, if you don't mind them being there," I replied. My sons looked at each other and nodded, walking back into our home and the rest of us followed. We went into our room and closed the door, Rin still sleeping in my arms, then sat down on the couch and chairs.

"What'd you wanna talk about, Amai?" Zeldris asked, wanting to get right down to it. Our sons looked at each other, "When Mom was pregnant with Mira and Rin...I couldn't feel his energy which is why I thought it was just Mira," Astaroth started. Amaimon nodded, "I'd never been able to feel his energy either and when Mom was sick and we battled Arthur's army...Asta and I couldn't feel her energy anymore, we thought something terrible happened...but you told us Aunt Elizabeth said Mom's energy was godly now." The three of us looked at each other, Merlin was right. "You can feel our energies, can't you?" I asked my middle sons. They nodded slowly, concern in their eyes. "Mel, Zel...can you feel theirs?" I asked my lovers who looked at their respective essentially clones, "No," they both confirmed softly, smiling a little at their sons. "Momma...what's going on?" Astaroth asked, both of them had so much concern in their two toned eyes.

The three of us sighed heavily, "We ran into Merlin before coming home...she said something about Fate fighting against Chaos...and that Fate is four individuals...four gods. Creation, Destiny, Destruction. Destiny is controlled by two..." I explained quietly, their eyes widened as they realized what exactly I was saying, they knew I was creation and Rin was destruction. "You mean...we're the gods...that control destiny?" Amaimon looked at his three parents incredulously. Meliodas had his hands behind his head, "Apparently, but don't let it go to your head, your Dad and I could still take you," he answered cheekily. "How is this possible?" Astaroth asked, rolling his eyes at his Dad first, looking between us. Zeldris shrugged a little, "I don't think anyone has that answer, but Merlin said Fate would be facing Chaos soon. It also coincides with what the Supreme Deity said the day we killed her. Our eldest son would succeed the throne and release his younger siblings on the world, bringing about an age of blood. She didn't say how many siblings nor mention your Mom but the prediction of you two being calamitous wasn't quite right either...then again if you control destiny yourselves, maybe that's why..."

"Merlin's sure about this? Also what the fuck is she doing? I thought she was on Arthur's side?!" Amaimon exclaimed, startling Rin awake who whined a little, "Sorry buddy, I didn't mean to wake you," he apologized quietly. "Hi Maimai, hi Asta..." Rin mumbled then rubbed his face in my hair to try to go back to sleep. His brothers smiled at him, remembering sleeping in my arms like him, "She seemed confident, though we don't know what her end goal is," Meliodas explained. They both sighed heavily, "So where do we go from here?" Astaroth asked, "Are Maimai and I going to have new magic?" I hummed, "More than likely, yeah, though I'm not sure what it'll be," I admitted, shifting Rin in my arms to get more comfortable. "As far as where we go from here...I'm not totally sure. With the time distortion it's hard to know when we should be checking in with Liones," Zeldris mentioned, we all made noises of agreement. "I know where I'm going to go from here...the kitchen. This little guy hasn't eaten lunch and neither have I," I announced. The four men watched me get up, my sons seemed worried. "Maimai, Asta. I don't think it's anything to be worried about. You're still you, you're still two of my babies...I'm fine and so is Rin, you'll be fine too. Nothing's wrong with you," I told them reassuringly, then slipped out the door to make my youngest eat something.