I Think He's Extremely Happy

Začít od začátku

'Aomine...He's going to try harder than he usually does...' you said in your head.

"Entertain me, Kagami!" Aomine used his agility to get past Kagami.

But Kagami was able to overcome and keep up. It all changed when Aomine passed the ball in between Kagami's legs while he was running. It was an Alley-oop with Wakamatsu.

"All right! Leave it to me!" Wakamatsu yelled, jumping to get the ball.

"Don't jump to conclusions. Of course, it isn't!"

Aomine was seen running past Kagami and taking the ball himself before shooting behind him, making the shot.

Seirin was surprised that he made the shot while his back was facing the net. More importantly when he took the ball from his teammate.

"Of course, he wasn't going to pass. After all, Aomine is not a team player. He plays by himself even if he's on a strong team. He's just stronger. That's the simplest way to explain it." You stated, 'You are the total opposite of who you were during middle school...'

"You're so confusing, Aomine!" Wakamatsu was seen yelling at Aomine while they went to defend.

"Don't interfere with my play. When I get the ball, give me some room." Aomine simply said making the second year angered by that, "What?!"

"I finally have a real opponent. Stay out of my way." Aomine smirked, finally having someone he could play against that'll be harder than usual.

Wakamatsu was seen with his fist curled up to punch Aomine but Sakurai was there to calm him down, "Wakamatsu-san..." You could see the blood seeping out of his ears because of how angry he was.

Kagami had the ball and of course, Aomine was there to mark him. Koganei near them was noticed by Sakurai. Thinking they'll do a screen.

But Aomine was quick to notice and follow up to stop Kagami, "Huh?!" Koganei was surprised at how fast the opponent's ace's reflexes were.

'He dodged it and he's completely unfazed!' Hyuga thought in shock.

Aomine grew a little surprised, now knowing that Kagami wasn't trying to pass him. Knowing he was going to shoot, Aomine jumped to stop the shot but Kagami made the basket.

"Kagami's evenly matched with Aomine," Fukuda said in shock.

"Kags..." You knew something was new about him ever since he got close to taking the ball away from Aomine.

'No...I don't want to think it's just because he's evenly matched with Aomine...he's quite far from it to me...I think he realized how Aomine works when it comes to his play and is trying to understand him better as a player. No wonder he was able to make that shot.' You thought, holding your chin.

"Kagami, did I do something I shouldn't have?" Kogemi asked, the two going back to defence.

"Huh? No way. I don't think your presence changed the outcome, though." Kagami answered making the second year a bit taken aback.

"Sorry, but could you leave Aomine to me? I think... I think I'm almost there." Kagami turned to face the rest of the team.