chapter fifteen.

Börja om från början

It fits?

I feel tears start to gather at the back of my eyes as i start to smile. I swallow the lump in my throat as i let out a shaky laugh . I look into the mirror as i stand in my bra and jeans . It looks nice? Its a bit baggy . But its nice . Black . My favorite colour . I smile as i grab my hoodie . I put it on and smooth out the material with my hands . Okay maybe it wasn't that tight like i wanted it to be . But hey . A for effort.

I put my shoes on next, as i put on some perfume , clear lipgloss and some mascara. Next i blow dry my hair into waves. My bangs frame my face as im finished. I look into the mirror and smile with myself.

I look at the time 7:26

I look at the time 7:26. Oh shit . I grab my bag and run downstairs as i get my parents in the kitchen busy chatting . They stop shortly as my dad grins at me . I dont miss how my moms smile fades a bit. Good to see you too.

My dad sips on his coffee "Hey pumpkin, how did you sleep?" He questions as he looks at me . I look at mom and then at him as i clear my throat "Yeah i slept okay , do you know where rahul is?" I ask him furrowing my eyebrows a bit. My dad puts his mug on the counter as he raises a eyebrow" He didn't tell you?" Tell me what? I put a loose strand of hair behind my ear as i wait for him to continue "No? What didn't he tell me?"i ask , this time it isnt my dad who speaks as another voice interupts.

"He had to get early for hockey , but im sure you can manage huh sweetie? The bustop isn't too far from here" my mom forces a smile at me as i narrow my eyes a bit at her.

Bitch.

"Yeah sure- "i start to say as my dad interupts me "Nonsense, ill take you . Besides i can be late for one day of work right?" He smiles as he comes over and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Honey, you know we have to be there at 8 for our client , im sure stella can find her own way" my mom tries to argue as i glare straight at her . My dad squeezes my shoulder as i look up at him.

"They can wait , besides you're there to talk to him . I wont be long . Okay?" My dad says to her as she folds her arms like a kid.

Seriously?

My dad goes to kiss her on the cheek as i smile at her just to rile her up "Bye mommy" i say in a baby voice as her mouth parts . I burst out of laughter as i grab my bag and walk after dad not waiting to see his reaction.

I shiver as the cold air hits my face. I stop and look around as i feel the same feeling I've felt since friday. Someone is looking at me i can just feel it "You coming?" My dad questions from the drivers seat as i get into the passenger seat. I look out the windows hoping to see anything looking suspicious. I shake off the feeling as i put my seatbelt on.

My dad starts the ignition as pulls out of the driveway. I lean my head against the window "Is school okay? You're not trying to still pull out that girls hair are you...whats her name..." my dad taps his finger on the steering wheel as we stop at a red light.