∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

In the locker room, Kagami was seen kicking a bench that hit the lockers, "Damn it! Those bastards!"

Riko hit him behind his head with a clipboard, "Geez! Don't take your anger out on stuff."

"Kiyoshi, are you okay?" Izuki and the others went to check up on the center.

Kiyoshi was seen holding an ice pack to relieve some of the painful bruises he'd gotten, "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure you're okay? Those guys..." Fukuda started as Riko walked up to Kiyoshi.

Riko looked over at his injuries, knowing that he should get subbed out but his words of him saying that he'll hate her if she does stick to her.

Kagami sat on a nearby bench next to Kuroko and you, "Damn it! I'm so angry!" Kagami grumbled.

"You shouldn't break things." Kuroko reminded him.

"Shut up! I know that!" Kagami retorted.

"At least try to be more mindful of things next time, Kags." You added calmly.

"Yeah, I know..." he muttered, clenching his fist.

"Anyway, I'm amazed how you both are so cal—" Kagami went to look at you and Kuroko but grew shocked to see such a violent rage swirling in their gazes.

It was time for the second half to start.

Kuroko had the ball first, and Kazuya forcefully pushed his teammate aside to block Kuroko from doing his Vanishing Drive.

"What's wrong Kuroko? Hurry up and do your drive already!" Koganei was growing impatient.

"It's not simple as that, Koganei-san. They might've predicted how Tetsu-kun's drive works and are trying to pinch him in." You explained before you and the group saw one of the opposing team players try to steal the ball from Kuroko.

"But..." you smirked, "They're wrong about their predictions!" Seeing Kuroko get past two players made you happy he got past.

"Kuroko!" Kagami yelled to his teammate who was seen passing the ball behind him to do an alley-oop with Kagami.

"All right!" The bench cheered them on when they made the basket.

"Kagami! At least try not to die Tetsu-kun as a stool! You'll hurt him!" You yelled at your friend, scolding him for using Kuroko as a booster pad.

"H-huh? Oh! Sorry...!" He just realized what he did and apologized, "That knucklehead..." you sighed with a smile.

"Yeah! Nice work, Kagami, Kuroko." Hyuga praised the first-year duo.

"Yeah." Kagami did a fist bump with the captain.

"Don't you think it's a bit much to jump over someone?" Kuroko asked, the team going back on defence.