What are you so afraid of??

All at once, his thrashing slowed, and he was left panting on the ground, and that was when I realized I was straddling him.

"Legolas?" I shook him slightly as he stared up at me with wide eyes, the brightest blue mixing with inferno red. I saw my memories flash in his eyes, the pain I felt seeing him married, the faults I had gone through whilst raising Raina, just my life the past years without him in general were now all implanted into his mind, and for the first time in forever I saw him smile, a real smile.

"Saphira," he whispered slowly as he sat up, and I started to get off him only to be pulled back towards him, "You went through all of this pain and suffering, to avoid me, for me?"

I hung my head slightly, but raised my eyes and looked at him nonetheless. I felt my heart race slightly and I nodded, watching his face register a little bit of emotion, but not enough before it went back to normal.

"I...I..." I tried to come out with a decent way to tell him yes, but a simple word just wouldn't suffice anymore.

"How much did you see?" I choked out eventually, and he pulled me into his warm chest, and nuzzled his head in my riled up hair whilst staring at a wall.

"I saw you at my wedding. The pain you felt seeing me, the fire you started getting away from me. Then your wedding, how you needed to move on but your heart wasn't letting you. Raina riding your horse though the fields when orcs attacked, me lashing out on you...you running away..." he trailed off and looked down at me worriedly.

"That was all your life whilst I was blindly living thinking you had given up?" he whispered gently, and I nodded, and I was thankful the rest of the memories like the one where Thranduil caught me and Vanya helped me weren't transferred. That would have probably been awful.

"I...I didn't want to make things any harder on you Legolas, so I tried to think about me. But it was selfish and all I did was leave behind a man who never should have been left behind and a little girl who now lost her second mother. Wherever I went I was tormented with pain of what I lost and what I could never have. I didn't want it, I wanted none of it and yet my life seems to be the screwed over chapter. I failed everyone." I let a few crystallized tears fall from my face as I buried myself into Legolas's shoulder, and he rubbed a comforting hand on my back.

"I don't know what to say Saphira, you've been through so much because of me, and I pushed you further away every time, I'm so sorry."

I let tears flow freely now as I wept into his chest and I felt him wrap his arms around me and I did the same to him.

"Go ahead, push me away again," I sobbed waiting for him to let me go and leave me, "I should have known I couldn't love in the first place." I began to unwrap myself from his grasp, but suddenly I was lifted clean off the ground and was in the air bridal style in his arms. I let out a small sharp intake of air as I stared at him, and his eyes were alive and dancing in the light of the falling sun.

"After what you've gone through for me, I'd say I won't be leaving you alone for quite some time. Saphira, no matter what you try to do, I can't deny that I still love you."

"Hey! That rhymes!" I laughed and then realized how stupid that sounded and I face palmed myself.

"Why did I just say that?" I groaned as Legolas laughed and brought me in closer to him. He walked across towards the bed and laid me down softly before curling up close to me. I smiled as his heartbeat raced beneath my hand above his chest, and I watched as he cupped my face in his soft hand and murmured, "Would it be a sin to kiss the one I love without her consent?"

I couldn't help my silly grin stay off my face and I wrapped my hands around his neck and toyed with one of his braids.

"Depends, what's her name?" and he only grinned childishly before bringing his lips down on mine.

Legolas's POV
If I hadn't been in love I wouldn't even think twice about all the marriage laws I was breaking just having her here. I wouldn't be breaking any to begin with, at least. But I felt a little, at ease, knowing that Vanya would approve and held nothing against me for having my own life and setting things right with my one true love. I held Saphira close as she kissed me back, her slender legs wrapping themselves around my waist and I wanted to groan so badly.

She was everything to me and I couldn't lose her again, it could destroy me so badly...

Saphira's POV

Normally I wasn't so into this type of romance, but my inner self yearned for it. My heart beat erratically and my muscles were bunched up as Legolas towered over me, keeping his lips pressed firmly upon mine as his arms wrapped around my waist and his legs rubbed against my own. I lifted my arms and tangled my hands in his hair, pulled gently as he shifted above me.

"Saphira..." he mumbled as he began to rub circles above my hips and gradually over my stomach, making me shake slightly as he slowly became more dominant. Suddenly he removed his lips from mine, and I whimpered slightly before realizing what I had done, and he smiled mischievously before dipping his head down and placing his lips on my collarbone.

I was in absolute shock as he kissed my shoulder all the way up towards my neck and then nipped at my ear tip before trailing kisses back all the way down again. The feeling of pure bliss overcame me and I felt my back arch slightly and I breathed in and out heavily as he smirked against my skin and blew a gust of warm air gently over my flushing skin.

"Legolas...your wife..." I tried to make both him and myself believe that what was happening was not what we wanted, but oh how my heart defied me, and I soon found my head doing the same as I let him slide the loose fabric of my tunic top down my shoulders a bit and nip at my sensitive skin with his teeth. I clenched my teeth to keep from moaning out loud and I channeled my bliss through running my hands down towards his own tunic and fiddling with the buttons.

I felt my hands act slow and clumsy as I tried to undo the last few buttons, but Legolas saved me the trouble and easily slid out of his shirt before staring down at me. I let my gaze travel lower than his face for once, and I nearly fainted staring at his chest and stomach.

"My lord..." I breathed out in awe, just staring at his finely crafted figure. I didn't even realize he was moving till his face was up close with mine, and then as we locked lips once again I let my hands travel to his chest and he groaned as I ran them gently over his six pack and along his lower stomach.

"You are my undoing

Saphira...gi melin...gi melin." He whispered to me as he swiftly undid my corset

and pulled off my tunic. I was basically left in my undergarments except I was

still wearing my trousers. His eyes roamed my cleavage and rested on my stomach

for a while before he placed his hand upon my hip and began undoing the belt

around my hips. I felt my own breath rate quicken as he swiftly pulled my belt

off, and he raised his head to kiss me...I turned my eyes towards the doorway of

the room and stiffened before diving off the bed for my vest, snatching my

dagger and letting it fly.