The last two weeks mind you!

Sure, Millie, Loona and Sallie don't seem to mind the next door. Once they're out of the popstar stage phase. Just small talk if their all in the kitchen. Kind of fun.

Moxxie smack too many hands with their tail this week. Ready to pull out the gun along with a lesson about the word 'no'.

Stubborn lot till they realized how serious Moxxie was when Josh picks them up from behind in the kitchen, lounge one day.

Try to get 'touchy'.

Which resulted in a screech, ready to slam his head down the sink and took half of IMP along with Vortex to separate the pair. Chocolate afterwards. Josh was lucky since everyone was close by or it could have gotten way worse.

Blitz was furious.

"I should have let them just kill them! They said no! They hate being touched! They warn you! We warn you! Heck your bodyguard warned you! I warn you! ME! You're lucky he only came out the way they did!" Blitz snarled at Verosika.

"Wow looks at you! Like you so innocent and- "

"This isn't about me! This is about you and your lot to respect fucken boundaries with my employees! If Millie and Sallie join in flirting. Fine their choice even if I hate it! Especially with my kid. But Moxxie told you all so fucken many times now!" Thrust a finger at her shock face. "So, you and those hungry fuckers stay the fuck away from my employee!"

The next day there was a surprise as Josh, with Ace close by, came over. Vortex behind the pair to keep an eye as well. Too apologize. Moxxie just told them to watch it next time. Since next time someone might not be there to stop him.

The threat is clearly there.

So, yeah Verosika crew stayed away from Moxxie. Even the other imps that resulted with no talking those last few days. The only one not ignored was Vortex.

Besides that, we have had a few clients in the past week. Study the resume of Loona friend. A lot of talk about that. Finished paperwork, a few guns to be fixed up and shouldn't be an issue when they head out.

Where are they going?

To Wrath for business.

What kind of business?

Bombproof neighs as they try to take some bloody carrots from Moxxie hand,

"One buddy. Can't let you have too many when we go over." Moxxie chuckles as he nuzzles the horse's face.

Came in yesterday to Wrath. Got to spend time with Madre and the animals. Today Moxxie was going to bring Bombproof to the vet. Maria couldn't as she, along with another of her employees, was going to be delivering two crates of Whiskey. It was for an event that was a little far away. It would probably take all day.

Bombproof kick the ground a bit. Let out a loud neigh as Crucible comes over to take one.

"They can have one too you greedy beast." Moxxie snort as he hands the donkey one. He really appreciates it. Then pat the disguise Bolt coming over with a dead rat. "You're enjoying that too much."

Bolt tail wagged as they played with the dead rat.

The little imp starts to get Bombproof ready to go see the vet. It was just a physical checkup. Can actually take a long time. Double checking everything before getting on. Wore some boots that good for their feet type. Plus, it can work well with the stirrups on the saddle. Their boots get secured and there are no issues if they slip out. Wave goodbye to the others and tap the side of Bombproof. Then they were off.