~ fight ~

J. COLE ~ POWER TRIP
'She got me up all night, all I'm singin is
love songs'
———————

I pulled away from the hug, turning around to walk off. The first thing I saw was Sarah and Topper hugging, not the best idea in the world.

Behind them I saw John B and JJ, getting ready to leave. John B had just seen them the same time that I did, he looked over at me for a brief moment, then wouldn't take his eyes off of them.

I started walking over to Sarah, John B was speeding up, knocking drinks out of people's hands as he walked by.

"No. Not right here bro."

He ignored him, walking closer as Topper backed up. I practically ran over to them, grabbing Sarah as she tried to stop John B.

"John B!"

"We're not doing this."

"Feel good about yourself Topper?"

"John B stop!"

"You need to chill out, bro."

He started to shove Topper, sending him stumbling backwards as they argued back and forth. I held sarah as she tried to get to them.

"Sarah don't."

"But he's gonna hit him!"

"And you wanna get in the way of that!?"

"Yes!"

Sarah stormed towards him, grabbing his shirt and turning him to face her.

"For once in your life would you please just turn around and walk away? Please. Look at me. Please don't."

I let out a huge sigh as I saw him start to calm down, but obviously Topper and his big fat ego had to open his stupid mouth.

"Hey no hard feelings bro."

"Topper."

The sound of Toppers voice made me mad. And I really wanted John B to hit him. To humble him.

"John B. Don't let him embarrass you."

John B looked at me and nodded, then turned around to face Topper again.

"We good?"

For a second I was convinced that John B was actually gonna let it go, but he turned around, and punched topper in the face, sending him to the ground.

"John B! No!"

"You like that shit Top?"

The music stopped, the crowds went silent. I walked over to John B, putting my hand on his arm and trying to pull him away. Sarah did the same.

"Stop John B!"

He walked over to where Topper was laid, getting down onto the ground next to him and raising his hand.