~ yours ~

VACATIONS ~ Telephones
"I wish I could live without you"
———————

I fell asleep after the phone call with Sarah. I didn't hear Rafe and Ward get back. I wasn't even sure if they'd come back until Rafe came into my room the next morning.

"Morning princess."

"Morning."

"So how did you sleep?"

"Good. How did you sleep?"

"I didn't. Busy night. And today is a big day. So get yourself ready. We have to go in 30 minutes."

"I'm too tiredddd"

I rolled over, so now I was facing away from where Rafe was stood.

He laid down beside me and snaked his arms around my waist, pulling me close to him.

"Rafe don't. You know we'll both fall asleep."

I sat up and looked around. First at the time. 7:30 am.

"It's too early for this."

I shook my head and got out of bed, walking into the closet to pick out my outfit for the day.

"What sort of day is it? Heel or wedge?"

"None! It's not a fashion show!"

"Wedge it is then."

I picked out my outfit for the day, white wedge sandals, denim shorts and a white halter neck bodysuit. With my white prada bag to top it all off.

"How do I look?"

"Amazing. As always."

I walked over to Rafe and kissed him. He pulled away after a minute and looked at his watch.

"We should probably go downstairs before dad's on us all day for being late."

"You're right. Let's go."

We walked downstairs and met Ward by the door.

"Finally! Hurry up we have to go. Rafe you're in the van with me, Jules you drive behind in your car. There's going to be security cars infront and behind so nothings going to happen. All good?"

I nodded and walked outside to my car and sat inside for Rafe and Ward to pull away.

I followed behind the truck and watched as 2 black cars followed behind me.

I FaceTimed Sarah and John B and stood my phone up next to the wheel.

"Come on pick up...."

I waited as the phone rang, no answer, so I called again, once, twice and on the third time she finally picked up.

"Sarah thank god."

"Hey."

"We're on the way now. Be there soon. Uh right now we're just passing through the village."