~ cross ~

Update!!!!
So good news is I'm gonna be able to update the story a lot more since I have more free time. I've been temporarily moved from my school to a behavioural correction program where I only have to do 2 hours of school a day🤭 anyways that means longer + better quality parts so enjoy😜

NF ~ Remember This
'People change, even satan used to be an angel'
———————

Renfield got up and followed us inside, great. Now Rafe knew that Sarah and the pogues were right where the cross was meant to be. Which definitely isn't going to end well for them.

And can we just talk about the fact that Topper had literally been fucking tracking Sarah like he's her dad or something???? How creepy is that?

Anyways. That's beside the point. The pogues were about to be fucking dead.

We all got into my car, Rafe and Renfield were in the front, I sat in the back, just thinking about how bad I'd feel for Pope if we managed to get the cross. It belongs to his family.

We got to the church and saw my dads truck parked outside, I could hear the pogues inside, they'd obviously found the cross, judging by the way they were cheering and yelling.

We waited outside, hidden behind trees, just waiting for them to leave. About 5 minutes later they all came running out, carrying Pope to the truck. They didn't have the cross with them, so that meant it was probably still in the church.

As soon as they started to drive away I took my chance and ran to the church, pushing the doors open before running to the heap of pillows in the middle of the floor.

"Hey! Rafe!"

He rushed in behind me and I watched as his eyes lit up at the sight of the cross. We moved all the pillows to the side of the room and just stood there, staring at the cross in awe.

Renfield came in and had the exact same reaction.

"Holy shit."

"You weren't kidding."

"I never tell a lie."

I crouched down, running my fingers along the cross, looking at the intricate patterns on it and the gemstones that were running up it.

"How much do you think it's worth?"

Rafe looked down at me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I think it's priceless."

I laughed and got up, Rafe hugged me and span me around in a circle, my feet lifting off the floor.

"We're rich."

"Not if we don't get it out of here."

I nodded and we rushed to the car, I let Rafe drive, considering he always drove way over the speed limit without crashing.

It barely took us any time to get back, we all got out of the car and straight into a huge truck, I sat in the middle, between Rafe who was driving, and Renfield, who was looking for the pogues.

Heartbeat - Rafe Cameron.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें