~ lover ~

Baby keem ~ orange soda
"You the type to kill me, I won't touch you."
———————

It's been almost 2 weeks since Sarah and John B disappeared, I still had hope that they were alive even though Shoupe had told me it's most likely they died in the storm.

It was the morning of Peterkin's funeral, I woke up at 6:30 and showered, curled my hair, then went to wake Rafe up.

"Come on Rafe we have 2 hours before we have to  leave for the funeral."

"5 minutes" he groaned and turned away from me "Just 5 more minutes."

"No! 5 minutes will turn into 30, get up."

I picked up a pillow and threw it at his head.

"Ow"

"That didn't hurt."

I walked into his closet and saw 2 outfits hung up. One being Rafes suit, the other my dress.

Rose knew how to dress because this and the matching shoes? Stunning.

I took the dress and went out to Rafe to show him.

"Rafe. Look how pretty"

He got out of bed and looked at the dress

"Cool."

I rolled my eyes.

"You're meant to say that's so pretty you're gonna look amazing in it Jules"

"Oh so sorry princess. You're gonna look amazing in it Jules." He said sarcastically

I took the dress and the matching shoes to my room, it was a long black dress with a slit up to my thigh, and the top had a corset effect.

I got changed and just stood there looking at myself in my mirror. The dress was stunning, I'd never seen anything like it. This funeral was turning into a fashion show.

I put on the shoes, they were shiny black louboutins with a high, high heel.

I tried walking around the room in them, getting used to them so my feet wouldn't hurt as bad later.

I walked back to Rafe's room to make sure he was awake, and he wasn't.

I walked over to his bed and sat down next to him.

"Rafe you actually need to get up."

He groaned and turned to face me. I leaned over him and kissed him, then laid down next to him and laid playing with his hair.

Eventually I saw a smirk appear on his face and kissed him on the cheek.

"Seriously, get up."

"Fine."

He sat up and wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me down to the bed beside him.