~ escape ~

PASTEL GHOST ~ DARK BEACH
"Honestly I could just breathe you in"
--------------

"Jules?"

"What?"

"Where were you? Why didn't you call me?"

"I couldn't call you Rafe. I didn't even know where I was."

"When you were on the boat with them you didn't even look like to you tried to get away."

"If I got in that water I'd die Rafe. You know that."

"I thought you were dead."

"Well, I'm here now. That's all that matters. And I just want you to know that if you did anything while I was gone I don't blame you, and I forgive you."

"What?!"

"Well you thought I was dead..."

"So you think I'd just go off and find another girl straight away?!"

"No, I didn't say th-"

"Yeah you did! That's exactly what you said!"

"Well I didn't mean for it to seem like that!"

"Really?!"

"Just leave me alone if you're gonna bitch about it. Because, yeah, I'll admit it, I did have the thought in my mind the whole time I was gone that maybe you would find someone else. Who was stopping you? And you can't blame me for that, mostly because of the fact that you've done it before while I was perfectly safe on the island!"

"That was an accident!"

"Oh yeah sorry I slipped and accidentally made out with her and took her upstairs to fuck!"

"You don't know what happened! You weren't there!"

"No! I wasn't! So I don't know that it didn't happen!"

He sighed and got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

"Yes Rafe slam that door you sassy king!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

I don't know how long it was before he came out because when I woke up the next morning he was asleep on the floor next to me.

I rolled my eyes and got up, walking over to the window. I saw a man stood right outside it, and I took it as my chance to leave. I definitely didn't have anything to do with what Singh wanted, and I didn't know that Rafe wasn't lying to me.

I looked down at the ring for a second before knocking on the window to get the man's attention.

"Hey! I want to talk to Mr Singh. Go get Mr Singh!"

I heard movement behind me, but I didn't stop knocking.

"Jules, Jules! Shut up! What are you doing?"

"You never gave me an explanation, I don't owe you one."

"Jules just think for a second. What are you doing?"