~ Leilani. ~

Lana Del Rey ~ Cinnamon Girl
"If you hold me without hurting me, you'll be the first who ever did."
———————

It was Saturday morning. I woke up at 4:30, not that I needed to. But there was something I wanted to do.

I got out of my bed, trying not to wake Rafe up as I removed myself from his arms. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked good. Better.

I took out some shorts and a white shirt from my closet, it was probably Rafe's. But I wasn't going somewhere I'd be seen by more than 3 people.

After getting changed I took the keys to Rafe's Range Rover, he'd got it for his 18th. I remember him inviting me, but I never told anyone. The pogues wouldn't have been happy.

I started the car and drove through figure 8, debating if I should turn around and go back to Tanny Hill.

Eventually I pulled up infront of my parents house. I looked up at my old bedroom window, the curtains were still drawn, like they hadn't been touched since I left.

I adjusted my hair in the window before I knocked on the door. My mom answered it, her eyes filling with tears once she saw me.

"Oh my god."

She stood there for a second, her hand covering her mouth.

"My little Julie. I missed you honey. Come here"

She pulled me into a tight hug, I tried to pull away but she wouldn't let go.

"Is everything okay?"

"I'm fine mom. I wanted to apologise, for everything. I'm living at Tanny Hill, with Rafe"

She nodded, visibly proud.

"I've heard."

We sat down in the kitchen, dad walking in a minute later, looking just as surprised as mom did when she first saw me.

"Jules. What are you doing here"

"I just came to check up on you and mom. I'm going to the Bahamas with Rafe and Ward soon."

"That's....good."

"Yeah. It is."

He smiled at me before walking over to me and hugging me.

"We missed you Jules"

"I can't blame you. I'd miss me too"

"Have you spoken to Kie?"

"Nope. We're not really on good terms, after the whole John B thing."

"I get it. She's been...distant, especially now she's with JJ. He isn't a good influence on her. He wasn't on you."

"I know. She's just not the same"

Manipulating trick #1
- agree with them, no matter what.

A minute later Kiara walked down the stairs