~ reunion ~

Coldplay ~ Clocks
———————

Id been sat in the chateau by myself for an hour, there was nothing to do. I didn't expect Sarah to be out of bed for another couple of hours, and the boys wouldn't be back until like 6.

I grabbed some money and my vape then left the chateau. Snack shopping it is.

I was looking at my camera roll from last night, it looked like we were having a good time. I couldn't remember anything.

I walked into the store and grabbed a red bull and skittles, I decided I'd walk back through figure 8 to see if Kiara was home, or if my family even cared I was gone.

As I was walking to my house I saw someone hunched over in an alleyway.

"Hello? Are you okay?"

"Uh. I'm fine."

"Are you sure? Do you want me to call anybody?"

As I was walking closer the person looked up, it was Rafe.

"Rafe?"

"Jules?"

"What happened to you?"

"Your friends is what happened. I swear to god they can't fight for shit they had to jump me"

"What the fuck. Why did they do that?"

"They said something about gold. I don't know what they're talking about"

"Shit you're all bloody. I'll take you back to the chateau because that doesn't look good."

"Are you sure? I thought you hated me?"

"I do. I'm just a nice person."

On the way back to the chateau I stopped at a drug store to get stuff to clean him up with. When I walked out I saw him sat wiping blood off his face with his hands.

I ran over to him and got the stuff out. I poured some alcohol onto a piece of cotton wool.

"This is gonna sting but you've gotta stay still."

He nodded and I started gently dabbing at his face with it, I felt him tensing up every time it touched him.

Id gone through almost a full back of cotton wool by the time I was done, he had a cut on his lip and a huge gash under his eye.

I stood up and took out a bandage. I put it on him then stepped back.

"You good?"

"I'm fine. I'm gonna fucking kill them."

"No, you're not. I'm gonna kill them, they're just making things harder for everyone."

"How come you didn't answer me last night?"

"Oh, I was at a party. I didn't reply to anyone."

"Okay. Well we should talk sometime. It's been a while"

"I know. I might be staying at your place for a while anyways. Sarah's gonna ask your dad today."

"Why? Did something happen?"

"Yep, I got kicked out."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I don't give a shit, my dad was an asshole anyways."

"Mine too. He only cares about Sarah"

"I guess we've both got daddy issues."

I looked at the time.