~ cheat ~

Billie Eilish ~ ocean eyes
"He left her lonely with a diamond mind"
———————

I'd never felt so alone. I sat there on the bathroom floor crying. For hours.

KIDDING!!!!!

I didn't cry. I didn't feel a thing. Other than anger. I saved the photo of the girl, and a video of them I'd been sent by someone else. Then I got to investigating.

I was looking on Instagram for a whole 5 minutes before I found her. Harlynn Brown.

I opened the bathroom door and walked to Kies room. Keeping my composure. It's better to stay calm in these situations. Until you get the chance to take out all the anger at once.

"Kiara."

"What now."

"Do you know her."

I threw my phone onto her bed, with her account open so she could look through it all.

"Pfft. Wish I didn't. Irrelevant kook bitch. No friends, never had a boyfriend, throws herself at every guy in sight. Why?"

"Most recent in my camera roll."

She looked at me confused, then her jaw dropped in shock as I heard the video play.

"What a fucking whore!"

"Which one?"

"Both. How are you so calm?"

"I'm not. I'm just composed. Until I see them both."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm just gonna let my brain do whatever it wants."

"Best way. Only problem is you're shot. And pregnant."

She high fived me and I walked into my own room.

"Hmm, red revenge moment or black revenge moment?"

I picked out my black long sleeved dress and a pair of my black stilettos. With one of my signature prada bags to match. Obviously.

This was only my outfit to confront Rafe. The one for this Harlynn girl was going to be a whole different story.

I walked back into Kiara's room and did a spin.

"Good confrontation outfit?"

"For the girl?"

"Pfft. As if."

"Then yeah. Definitely. Let him see what he's missing out on."

"K then. I'm going to find him. I'll be back later, if I don't get arrested for murder."

She nodded and I left, grabbing my car keys from the counter and driving to Tannyhill.

When I got there I saw Rose sat outside.