~ J.B Routledge ~

Lana Del Rey ~ Diet Mountain Dew
"You're no good for me, but baby I want you"
———————

We all ended up having a good time, Pope and JJ didn't hate me. They were just pissed at me for ditching them for 'dumbass kooks'.

"Everyone's back together!"

Sarah shouted while we were all sat outside. The boys were in the hot tub, I was sat between Kie and Sarah.

"So Kie. You and Pope have something going on. Spill."

"Well..."

"Kiara. Tell."

"I don't know."

"Do you like him?"

She smiled and looked away from me, her face starting to turn red.

Sarah looked at me and smiled

"That's not a no!"

"It's not a no."

"What happened to the whole no pogue on pogue macking rule?"

"I know! I got shit for it when me and JJ started dating!"

"Yeah but... Sarah and John B, you and JJ were. So...I just thought the rule...stopped?"

I shrugged and turned my attention to JJ and Pope wrestling each other. I won't lie I was surprised when Pope managed to get JJ down to the ground.

"Okay guys I'm gonna go."

"Ok, bye Pope!"

Me and Sarah looked at each other then at Kie.

"Go!"

"Go with him!"

She laughed and got up, walking off after him. John B and JJ looked at us then yelled to them.

"Way to be discreet!"

I was actually having a good time. It felt good being back with the pogues.

JJ and John B disappeared for a minute, leaving me and Sarah sat alone.

"I can't believe Kie and Pope."

"Me neither. But you owe me five dollars."

"How?!"

"We placed a bet and you said that you thought JJ and Kie were gonna get together again before she gets with anyone else. Soooo..."

"Oh shit, I forgot about that."

I took the five dollar bill out of my back pocket and passed it to Sarah before I patted her on the shoulder.

"Maybe now you and John B can actually get some food here."

"Speaking of John B...."

Him and JJ walked back to us, throwing us 2 beers and passing me the joint.

"Wait...shut up."