Part 7 Chapter 2 Arrival

Start from the beginning

Bronze's heart fluttered at the sight of the Mu Empire's warship. If Mu had a ship like this, then Mu Empire's military capabilities were already similar to HME! Bronze just hoped that the Mu Empire didn't have many ships like that.

Before the spectators on the dock had lost their wonder at the Mu Empire's warship, there was a sudden alarm sound on the Mu Empire's warship. From the rearmost part of the ship, an object was pushed up through an elevator. The object looked like a dragonfly. Several people boarded the object, and then the propeller on top of the object spun quickly, and the object flew towards the Cartaplas airfield with a loud noise, accompanied by the sound of "Oooooohhhh" from the spectators on the dock. Never before had they seen an airplane fly like that!

For almost an hour, the spectators did not want to move from their places, as if expecting something else to be done on the Mu Empire's warship.

.

.

.

1 hour later.

A ship much larger than the Mu Empire's battleship suddenly appeared on the horizon without any other ships. After a while, the loudspeakers all over the docks announced the arrival of the ship carrying the Gra Valkas delegation. People began to crowd the dock reserved for the Gra Valkas delegation, which was located on the starboard side of the Mu Empire battleship.

In the watchtower, Bronze observed the giant ship. There didn't seem to be any more ships bigger than that! Its size seemed to be almost twice the size of the Mu Empire battleship. But Bronze's trained eyes observed that Gra Valkas' ship was slower than the Mu Empire's.

At the dock, the crowd cheered again as the Gra Valkas warship began to dock. They had never seen such a large ship. It was even bigger than HME's! But in the midst of the cheering, Mu Empire's helicopter returned to Mu Empire's battleship. This made the Gra Valkas' battleship feel more antiquated than Mu Empire's battleship, as it was unable to launch strange aircraft at the dock. It also caused the audience to return their attention to the Mu Empire's battleship.