'He can drive someone up the wall pretty well,' Ivan thought letting out a sigh.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Arya

Although the autumn sun is slightly cool, it is still refreshing, quiet, and warm. At this time, the sunshine became gentle. As today, the sky was clear, sunlight showered the earth with its rays, and the wind was blowing but at a pace—a perfect way to go out. So she thought of going for an outing. Arya was strolling in the streets, enjoying her little outing for the day since they would leave for the north soon.

[Today's outing attire : a simple white sweetheart sleeves ruffle lace corset dress and hair tied in waterfall style.]

'There are not many days left until we head north. Once I'm there, I don't think I can have the leisure for this. So till then, let's enjoy the capital life the best we can..' she roam the streets, humming a song.

Arya visited many shops, and the last stop was the Reynard Guild. Today's outing had a particular reason. Some days ago, she received an invitation from the guild, so here she is. 'Let's end this quickly and head home.'

The bell rang as she stepped inside. Some guys glanced in her direction, but Arya chose to ignore them. Getting tangled with people like that will only increase the burden. She made her way to the reception, where the same guy, as always, welcomed her.

"Good afternoon, gentlemen; I'll have the same as usual," she says with a alluring smile.
Seeing her smiling face, the boy lowered his head, but man, anyone can see how hard he was blushing.

Arya went upstairs and knocked on the door. As she Entered the office, Arya was greeted by the guild master, Renard. Looking up, he threw a puckish smile at her; at that moment, she knew he had all the information she needed.

She couldn't wonder but thought, 'Ah.., I don't know why, but I get annoyed every time I see that smile.'
"Shall we head inside, dear customer?" he gestured like a gentleman.
"This style does not suit you," moving some inches away from him.
"How can one be so heartless? Don't belittle my sincere feeling", in a seductress voice, he acted.

'This pathetic man.. for a second, I almost punched his face.'
"Stop being so dramatic." Arya went inside near the sofa, "So, have you found him?" Sitting down, she asked without delay.

"What's the rush, dear customer?" As he sat down, he said, "Take your time. I go bundle on just to meet you," saying that he winked at me.

He snapped his fingers," Xiver, bring in some refreshments, oh, and the thing I asked for, too." Then he looked at her like a fascinating creature was sitting before him.

For a moment there, she thought she saw a tail behind him swaying in excitement. 'Great, now I'm seeing things', sigh.
"Are you not going to ask anything?", curious he asked.
Firmly, she declined, "Nope."

Soon, Xiver came in, holding an involved in his hand, and put it on the table before her. "This is what you requested, lady," handing that he left.
Arya took it and started reading the pages when Renard asked, "So what do you think? We are pretty reliable, don't you think so?" rubbing a finger under his nose.
"Um-hu," she nodded as she answered.

'it is no lie that they are the best in this field, so taking pride in themselves is a given. With this, I'm one step closer to my goal. This is great.'

Arya got up. "Well then, it was nice doing business with you", offering her hand for a shake, and he also accepted it but did not let go.
"Umm..are you going to leave for the north?" he asked.

'so he knew. Well, it's no surprise. But dragging this will only waste my time. It's better to ignore him for now. A man like him does not like getting taken advantage of. To make him even interested in me, I must play my card patiently'…"Yes," pulling her hand out, "well then, goodbye," Arya bid farewell.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Young lady, how about this one?" the old man said as she was looking through his stuff. He was selling some antique-looking things. He gave her a silver bracelet. It looks so lovely and cute.
"How much is it?" She asked.
"You can have it. No need to pay, young one. May this bring luck to you," he said.
"No, no. How can this be? I can't just take it like that," she insists.
"Then think of it as a gift from this old fellow," saying that, he smiled.

'He is a stubborn man, I see'… "Thank you, at least have this cake. I just bought it from the shop." Arya handed him the pastry she had purchased.
"How kind of you," the old man accepted it with gratitude.
"Have a lovely day then, goodbye." Saying that, she started walking.

As Arya  roamed around the city, she saw a cute-looking bookshop. It was a stylized medieval house-styled building. 'Well, It can't hurt to visit, right?'

As she entered the shop, she was stunned. Books piled up, unorganized, some even on the ground. There are many books but, of course, not as many as at the mansion.
She looked around the shop; fantasy, romance, and historical books were available there. As she stepped further, Arya was shocked seeing a person was buried under the books.

Ahhh....is he dead?
Then she heard someone's snoring; 'he was alive, thank god. That frightened me. But how can he sleep in that position?'

"Umm...you okay there?" concerned she asked. Putting a hand in the air, showing a thumb-up gesture, he replied.
"Ooo…okay. Need any help?" She asked.
"Yesh, that would be.." without letting him finish, Arya started moving the books. After moving some, he came out on his own.
"Huh, thought I was gonna die in there, hahaha; thanks for your help," he said, stroking his hair.

______•°•°•°•______