47|A Mentor's Revenge

I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA OR JUJUTSU KAISEN

*DING*
*DONG*
*DING*
*DONG*

Who the heck is ringing the doorbell to the dorms?? "I'll get the door!" Midoriya shouts as he walks towards the door and pulls it open to reveal-

"Eri?! Aizawa sensei?! And the Big 3?!" I shout as I see everyone at the door. "Midoriya, Itadori. Please round up everyone, we have an announcement to make." Aizawa sensei tells us. "Uh? Sure..." I say as Midoriya and I go around the dorms and have everyone come into the main area where Eri is now sitting with Aizawa sensei and the Big 3 surrounding her. "What did you want to tell us, Aizawa sensei?" Momo asks him. "I wanted to announce to everyone in the class that UA will be taking care of Eri." HUH?!

"YOU WEREN'T KIDDING ABOUT HANGING OUT AGAIN SOON!!" Midoriya shouts. "Seriously! I thought we wouldn't see her for a couple of months! What changed?!" I ask him as Uraraka, Tsuyu, Kiri, Fushiguro, Momo, and Jiro surround her and begin to chat with her. "Well, it's not like she can stay in the hospital forever." Aizawa sensei says as both he and Togata senpai walk towards the entrance and motion towards those of us that took place in the mission to save Eri.

As Eri was distracted with talking to the others in the class we all follow Aizawa sensei and Togata senpai outside. "They say her mother abandoned her. She still has a Grandfather, the Hassaikai boss, but he's in a coma for the foreseeable future. In other words, she's got nowhere to call home." Her Grandpa is in a coma? I wonder why didn't Chisaki try to use his quirk to help him... that is unless he was the one to put him in that coma in the first place, so that he could take over the Shie Hassaikai.

"Plus, Aizawa sensei might've mentioned this, but her horn is the source of her quirk." Kirishima nods along with Togata senpai's words. "And everything should be fine while it's all shrunken. We heard." Kirishima says. "Hasn't it grown a bit since we saw her in the hospital though?" Aizawa sensei nods his head to me. "Hold on, how do we know that won't happen again?" Know what won't happen again? "She's talking about when her quirk went out of control after we defeated Chisaki." Ohhhh right, I was barely conscious when that happened, so I completely forgot that even happened!

"All the more reason to have her here with us instead of an orphanage. She'll be staying in the faculty dorm, where I'll keep an eye on her. We'll observe her and try to figure out a way to deal with her incredible power... there'll also be regular examinations...  everything... one step at a time." The faculty dorms? I guess she'll also be spending some time with Choso along with Aizawa sensei. Reaaaaally hope he doesn't leave a bad impression on Eri like he did when he met her. "That's a big responsibility, Aizawa sensei." Tsu points out as Togata senpai suddenly raises one of his hands. "That's where I come in! I've been allowed to take some extra classes, so that I can have some extra days off and spend time with Eri! The rest of the big 3 will join me in that as well!!" Oh! That's a good idea, I'm kinda worried that they'll burn themselves out on those classes though.

"I know you all have busy lives, but stop by every once in a while!" Togata senpai shouts. "You already know I'll do my best to stop by senpai!" I tell him. "Me too!" Midoriya passionately shouts. "Don't leave me out on that!" Kirishima wraps his arm around the back of my head. "My timing might be different from the others due to me being in a separate class, but I should be able to stop by every once in a while." Fushiguro says. "Us too! We wanna spend a bunch of time with Eri!" Uraraka shouts as she brings herself and Tsu forward. "It's short notice, but could you third years watch her for a bit?" Aizawa sensei asks Togata senpai. "Roger that. We'll play Othello or something!"