26|Time To Relax

I DO NOT OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

HAHA YEAH WE'RE FINALLY DONE WITH OUR FINALS!!! I'm so glad it's finally over and I don't have to stress over them anymore... I was half expecting Aizawa sensei to come out of nowhere and give the people that passed another test to see if we could really pass or if it was a fluke.

While I'm glad finals are over, I gotta say that I'm worried about Midoriya and Bakugo since they both had to immediately go see Recovery Girl after they finished their finals which I mean... it's kinda understandable since All Might was hitting the both of them HARD. I mean Bakugo seriously threw up after getting punched by All Might! I wouldn't be surprised if Midoriya's spine was cracked or something like that after that attack from All Might hit him, even on a screen you could tell that after he tried standing up from getting flung into that bus his back was injured, I'm surprised he was able to activate that full cowling ability of his and punch All Might and then run towards the goal while holding Bakugo.

Ah well I'll see if that after my talk with Yaomomo if Midoriya will come out from the school or he has to stay overnight due to his injuries.

"Hey bro wanna hang out after school today? I really need to go unwind and do something fun after bombing my final today." Kirishima says as we take off our hero uniforms. "Yeah man sounds good, I have to talk to Yaoyarozu about something after we get out, after that though we can go hang." Now that I think about it this would be the perfect time to tell Kirishima about my actual past since he still believes the whole thing with me stopping muggers. I'll make sure to ask him when we both leave if he'll be able to swing by my place after we're done going out to random places.

"Yo Kaminari wanna come with us?" Kirishima asks Kaminari. Uh ohhhhh that's not good. Kaminari's a great guy and all but I feel like the guy can't hold a secret, well ok that sounds a bit rude he can probably hold a secret like if someone stole the last slice of pizza or something like that but when it comes to like most of my past he'll probably tell someone on accident or will say something about it too loudly and someone else will pick up on it and then it'll become a huge thing and ugggggh I just don't wanna tell Kaminari right now. I'll tell him when I decide to tell the entire class.... Whenever that is.

"No way! I'm gonna go home and take the longest nap known to mankind or watch anime and binge eat, because as you all saw I BOMBED my final! My parents are gonna be so pissed..." Kaminari says. "Suit yourself I guess, just don't go overboard with the binge eating." As Kirishima says that Kaminari scoffs. "Whatever you say Mom." Man he's really in a bad mood huh? Didn't expect Kaminari to be so excited for a camping trip.

After everyone finished changing back into their uniforms and left the locker rooms we all began going our separate ways home but when we step out of the doors I see Yaoyarozu waiting for me out front. "Be right back man!" I yell to Kirishima as I walk down towards Yaoyarozu. "I'll stay around here waiting for ya!" He says to me as I shoot him a thumbs up.

"Seems like you have plans with Kirishima." Yaoyarozu says. "Yeah we're gonna hang out for a bit to get his mind off the fact he failed." I tell her as she begins to walk a bit away from the stairs for some reason? I follow her as she begins to talk again. "That's a good idea, perhaps I should've tried to do something similar after the sports festival..." She pauses and stops walking as she says that and turns towards me. "Yeah about that Yaoyarozu, I just wanted to say that I'm so-"

"I'm sorry that I said all those things to you Itadori." Eh?! I didn't expect for her to apologize! "No no you don't gotta apologize I mean you had a bit of a point that I'm a bit protective over my friends." For a good reason, but still. "I assure you that I must apologize for the way I acted... You and I have been friends since the very first day of school, yet I acted so cold towards you for so long over something so trivial as a loss in a event that we'll participate in for the next two years. Even when you were almost kidnapped and killed, I barely said anything to you about it, I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for acting like that towards you." She says as she bows to me.