28|The Hellish Camping Trip Begins!

I DO NOT OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

These last couple of weeks have gone by so fast it doesn't even feel like a day has gone by! Training with Yaoyorozu went super well, minus the part where people kept giving me weird looks anytime we talked about her training, though I really don't wanna think about why they're giving me those looks. She mastered my regular teachings about how to punch, kick, and even throw people though she's still having trouble with actually leaning the type of martial arts I use in my fighting style.

I wish we had more time to train together, but hey I won't turn down a free camping trip just so I can train Yaoyorozu. Plus at least it keeps her from figuring out how much of a liar I am, these last couple of weeks have only furthered her suspicion of me. Yesterday for her final day of training, she nearly figured out that I lied to her about how I lost contact with Fushiguro and Kugisaki! I still haven't told her the fake truth I told Midoriya back during the sports festival, about how I got a lot of my scars including the one on my face from fighting a villain that killed Nanamin and Kugisaki!

I might seriously have to tell her the truth when this camping stuff is all over, because if she figures out I'm lying she might end up hating me for real this time! Ugh not even at camp yet, and I'm already stressed out...

Earlier when Aizawa sensei was trying to tell us something like an hour ago I couldn't hear him cause I was talking to Kirishima and now I kinda feel bad since he probably wanted to tell us something important. I still haven't gotten to the bottom of the whole Sukuna situation, he hasn't shown up in any dreams, he hasn't tried to talk to me like he did in my universe, and he definitely hasn't taken over my body. If he had then he would've definitely shown me his dirty work and made me get caught by the police which would've been the quickest way to ruin my life here.

Hopefully that means that my dream of him was just that, a dream and nothing more. Something about today feels off, like it's the beginning of something that'll lead to something big rather than the bad feeling I got the day we went to the USJ. I really hope it's something stupid like I caught a cold from an idiot at school that came even though they knew they were sick and didn't care to even wear a mask, if it is something bad like the USJ though... I'm not sure how good it'll go. Last time I barely survived fighting the Nomu, so if it's just as bad as then who knows what could happen when All Might isn't with us?

I suddenly feel my shoulder get nudged a bit as I turn my head to see Kirishima looking at me with a worried face. "Hey man you ok? You've looked like you were deep in thought ever since we stopped talking, so I wanted to make sure everything is fine. Does it have to do with stuff at home?" Well I mean he isn't totally wrong. "Just a bit nervous, I haven't been away on a camping trip like ever. Hopefully everything goes-"

*SQUEEEEEAK*

All of a sudden the bus screeches to a halt as my face goes into the back of Kaminari's seat. This better be good or else I'm gonna be PISSED! "Time for everyone to get out." Everyone begins to stand up and stretch as they all walk out. I follow behind them all as I rub my face that was just smashed in by a chair. "What took you so long Itadori?" Aizawa sensei asks me. "*grumble* stupid chair. *grumble*" He doesn't ask me what I meant by that as I step out and see...

 *grumble*" He doesn't ask me what I meant by that as I step out and see