42|Sukuna Vs Itadori, The Final Match

I DO NOT OWN JUJUTSU KAISEN OR MY HERO ACADEMIA

"Hm. I'm glad you've realized that this time, I'll be finishing what I started all those months ago." Sukuna tells me. "No you won't." I tell him, as I turn back towards him. "Oh? And what makes you think that? Every single time you've come in here I've demolished you with ease. You haven't put up a single fight once." Sukuna says as he begins to walk towards me.

"You've had multiple chances to take my body, yet you've never pulled it off." I explain to him. "And because of that, you believe I'm incapable of taking your body for myself? You truly are a fool. I allowed you to keep your body, so that you could reach a point in your life where everyone you knew trusted you again, and you trusted them back. So that when I took your body back I could kill every single last one of them, and destroy your soul completely. You prevented that by telling them all about your life, but now that things are back into place, I can finally take my rightful place as the true ruler of this pathetic world." He stands in front of me with a face full of malice.

"You're lying, I was always scared of the possibility of you coming back. Especially when I started having these nightmares with you, but I know this isn't real. This is some messed up dream I'm having. And I'm making sure that this dream, is the last one I'll ever have of you." Sukuna quickly grabs me by the throat. "Is that so? From my eyes, you're still as weak as always. What can you do to stop me?" His grip begins to tighten around my throat, as his smiles grows more and more demented. "THIS!"

*CHOOM*

I immediately slam my fist into Sukuna's gut causing him to slightly cough up blood as he lets go of my neck. "How?! You shouldn't be anywhere near my level!" He shouts at me. "I'm not, but like I said earlier.... You aren't the real Sukuna, just a part of my imagination. So I can make you as strong as me, or I can make myself as strong as you. I'm in control here." Sukuna growls at me. "Damn you, you brat!" Sukuna shouts me as he heals the hole in his stomach and charges at me. "This ends here, SUKUNA!" I shout as I charge at him as it's a balled fist and we both hit each other in the face with an attack. He quickly uses one of his other arms to grab onto my jacket and toss me across the barren ground, causing me to skid across it like I was a rock against water.

"Even if you're speaking the truth about being able to choose how strong either one of us are in here, that still doesn't change the fact that when it comes to pure experience..." He leaps high into the sky above me. "I HAVE THE ADVANTAGE!" I immediately roll out of the way his attack as he lands feet first onto the spot I was just at. "You may have taken some of my techniques, but you still haven't even gotten close to their full potential!" Sukuna suddenly puts all of his hands onto the ground? What is he trying to pull of no-

"Cleave." Wh-

" Wh-